THE DFW Weekly GTG : North Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, + Area #24 - Page 200 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Southwest
Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

THE DFW Weekly GTG : North Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, + Area #24

Old Today, 10:47 AM   #3981
Toque
Tech Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrinacop View Post
WoW. Very cool cars. The White C7 and that last one.. the beautiful copper OMG... I hope to make it to one of your get-togethers soon. I see the camera man likes a nice Amber IPA? Lol anyway. Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing.
Camera man enjoyed it too....
Your more than welcome anytime to join us for lunch or dinner.
Its a very informal group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B177YB0B View Post
in my backyard-woulda been there-where's the schedule?
We have been doing Saturday lunches a bunch lately since its been so nice. We tend to make a decision Friday on where to meet on Saturdays. We have a private place we chat. If you want to meet up with us next Sat for lunch shoot me a PM Friday evening and I will be able to let you know where and when. If you like what you see I can get you into the private place we chat.

If its nice out we normally meet Sunday evenings as well. (See post #1).

Toque
Toque is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • THE DFW Weekly GTG : North Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, + Area #24
  •