Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Where to buy a C7 in Houston

Old 08-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Shady
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where to buy a C7 in Houston

Just as the title reads, I've started looking for a C7 and the two dealers I've went and talked to think that ordering a car is doing me a rather large favor. Any good dealers in the Houston area that would discount an ordered Z51 or should I be shopping the forum dealers and having it delivered? If you don't feel like posting it please send a PM instead. Thanks.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:15 AM
GS_DAN
Pro

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Shady
Just as the title reads, I've started looking for a C7 and the two dealers I've went and talked to think that ordering a car is doing me a rather large favor. Any good dealers in the Houston area that would discount an ordered Z51 or should I be shopping the forum dealers and having it delivered? If you don't feel like posting it please send a PM instead. Thanks.
I was getting some work done up at Corvette World of Houston the other day and they had three or four in their showroom. Place is like a Corvette Guy's candy store.

They post here frequently so they may chime in.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:24 AM
CWHPARTS
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

Yes we do have quite a few 2014 C7s. I know between the three stores that we have at least 11 and 3 at our Houston location. We only sell used cars, but we purchase the cleanest low mileage corvettes and perform a used car inspection on everyone of them so that they meet your standards.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:54 PM
ZFLASH
Melting Slicks

Received 131 Likes on 81 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14, '16

Originally Posted by CWHPARTS
Yes we do have quite a few 2014 C7s. I know between the three stores that we have at least 11 and 3 at our Houston location. We only sell used cars, but we purchase the cleanest low mileage corvettes and perform a used car inspection on everyone of them so that they meet your standards.
I was there today and they have a gorgeous Cyber gray one sitting right at the front door. Price seems to be right on par,good luck. L8R ZFLASH

Get notified of new replies

To Where to buy a C7 in Houston

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where to buy a C7 in Houston