Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Anyone have a set of ls3 trunion or roller rockers, need some today! Saturday 8-30

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 08:33 AM
vettedude78
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have a set of ls3 trunion or roller rockers, need some today! Saturday 8-30

Need to pick some up today!!! One of my rockers failed on the A&A vette I just got so I want to upgrade to the Trunnion rockers or some roller rockers. I live in Copperas cove/Killeen area, but work in Austin. Willing to drive and pick them up. Or even if you know a speed shop that may have them in stock and open on Saturday!!!! Help a brother out. 254-630-8321 or jasonfox32@Hot.rr.com
Old 08-31-2014, 03:36 PM
RussM05
Melting Slicks

Received 1,013 Likes on 365 Posts

Originally Posted by vettedude78
Need to pick some up today!!! One of my rockers failed on the A&A vette I just got so I want to upgrade to the Trunnion rockers or some roller rockers. I live in Copperas cove/Killeen area, but work in Austin. Willing to drive and pick them up. Or even if you know a speed shop that may have them in stock and open on Saturday!!!! Help a brother out. 254-630-8321 or jasonfox32@Hot.rr.com
I know Reckart Performance in Cedar Park used to stock the trunnion upgrade. He sold the shop and now its Aikman Performance. Maybe they have them.

I have a set of stock LS2 rockers and 15 aftermarket roller rockers (one broke) for the LS2. I know they the LS3 has an offset rocker so they all won't work. If that's any help.
Old 08-31-2014, 03:45 PM
vettedude78
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, they stock them. They were just closed on Friday through Monday for the holidays. Gonna swing by and see them Tuesday morning to get a set. That's where I'm gonna get my car tuned at, he seems to really know his **** and had been maintaining my car for the previous owner.
Originally Posted by RussM05
I know Reckart Performance in Cedar Park used to stock the trunnion upgrade. He sold the shop and now its Aikman Performance. Maybe they have them.

I have a set of stock LS2 rockers and 15 aftermarket roller rockers (one broke) for the LS2. I know they the LS3 has an offset rocker so they all won't work. If that's any help.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone have a set of ls3 trunion or roller rockers, need some today! Saturday 8-30

Quick Reply: Anyone have a set of ls3 trunion or roller rockers, need some today! Saturday 8-30