Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

F/S: Custom Trunk Nitrous/Amps/Sub Setup C6Z06 in Houston, TX

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 10:28 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default F/S: Custom Trunk Nitrous/Amps/Sub Setup C6Z06 in Houston, TX

I have decided that I am going to sell my custom trunk setup, but I am only looking to sell to a member in Houston or someone willing to come to Houston because I will not be shipping this. What I'm looking to do is find a buyer who is interested and then finding an agreeable shop that we are both comfortable trusting to do the removal/installation from my car to yours. Or at least to have it professionally removed from my car, that way we can verify that everything works and functions exactly as it should prior to your re-installation into your car if that is your choice.

This is the only setup like this I've ever seen or heard of. Original guy spent nearly $10k on the custom fabrication, equipment, amps, sub, bottles, lights, wiring, etc... It's a beautiful system and it pains me to remove it, but I am too much of a performance oriented person and would prefer to save the weight to be honest. You won't find a more amazing setup for your Z06 or C6 Vette (no room for targa).

You are more than willing to check it out in person prior to any commitment. If you know someone looking for a knockout piece, please let them know....it won't be able to be replicated for anywhere near this price. Comes with the entire trunk setup that you see including the bottles. The only parts that I am keeping are the nitrous lines, relays, etc...since I will be getting a solo bottle for my trunk and will re-use those components. Their is a light switch wired to the glove box that controls the LED lighting under the bottles. It is a classy look, nothing over-the-top or gaudy, just small single red led bulbs that illuminate under the bottles. The bottles are obviously painted silver to match the car, but you can have them re-painted to whatever color you'd like. They still work perfect, hold pressure, etc...I've filled them up 3 times over the past few weeks.

Price wise, I'm asking $4000 for the entire trunk setup and we find a shop to remove everything and re-install it all. I pay for my labor, you pay for yours. If you feel the price is too high, I will consider offers, but I think for the amount of work that went into this, including the 3 JL Amps (300/2, 300/2, 500/1), Sub, bottles, lighting, etc...that this price is pretty fair. The enclosure is all black suede (micro-suede) lined, custom Corvette design elements, etc...

Here is a quick pic of the setup. High quality photos will be uploaded tomorrow.

There is also a better pic in this old for sale thread for the car, but I was unable to save the photo and attach it without it distorting the dimensions.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...as-800-hp.html

Any questions, please let me know. I know this may not sell very fast, and I'm not in any rush to sell, just looking to save some weight and I'm not really a show car or audiophile guy.
Attached Images   
Old 10-02-2014, 04:55 PM
VetteVinnie
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,680 Likes on 1,070 Posts

That is soooo tempting, but I don't have the funds right now. Beautiful setup. Makes me wish I went ahead and had the engine builder put nitrous rings on the pistons when I had the chance. But I suspect I will go forced induction when the bug bites again.

GLWTS.

Old 10-03-2014, 03:34 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Thanks Vince. It's a beautiful setup for sure and someone definitely spent some time making this piece of art...but I'm debating dropping down to a single bottle with a NANO setup on it which won't fit with this setup and I'm not a big stereo guy. I would love to see it find a new home, but if not, I will just enjoy looking at it when I pop the hatch.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:25 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Bump
Old 10-09-2014, 09:40 AM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Bump
Old 10-15-2014, 07:42 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Had a photoshoot last weekend, so hopefully I'll have some better pictures to share with everyone here soon. Until then....BUMP!
Old 10-22-2014, 11:13 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Still waiting for the better pics...but until then.

Bump!
Attached Images  
Old 10-28-2014, 02:46 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Bump
Old 11-05-2014, 09:49 AM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Bump
Old 11-10-2014, 02:33 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Lowered price - $3500

I am planning on removing this setup fairly soon and will just place it in the garage at that time, was hoping to sell prior to removal just to allow everyone the opportunity to confirm that everything is in full working order. Prior to removal, I will go ahead and video the trunk, show the lighting, condition, and hopefully hear the sound.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:54 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Bump...prefer a local sale. Make me an offer, worst I can do is say no. I promise you will have a hard time finding a better looking trunk setup for any car show or show-off trunk modifications.
Old 05-23-2015, 08:13 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Everything is removed and ready to sell.

$2500 local pickup

Get notified of new replies

To F/S: Custom Trunk Nitrous/Amps/Sub Setup C6Z06 in Houston, TX

Quick Reply: F/S: Custom Trunk Nitrous/Amps/Sub Setup C6Z06 in Houston, TX