Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Anyone in the Dallas/Garland area want to do me a favor?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 12:23 PM
KWIL
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Default Anyone in the Dallas/Garland area want to do me a favor?

I'm looking to buy a 350z in the Dallas/ Garland area, which is about an 11 hour round trip for me. I'd like to get an unbiased opinion on the condition, and some detailed pics before I make the trip. I'd gladly do the same for someone in the San Antonio area. Thanks.

Here's a link to the dealer and car: http://parysautosales.v12soft.com/in...ual-Garland-TX

Last edited by KWIL; 10-28-2014 at 01:32 PM.
Old 10-28-2014, 05:43 PM
MBB
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

I can check it out this weekend, though I personally advise against "non-chain" dealerships in DFW. I had a bad experience.
Old 10-28-2014, 06:10 PM
98Pace
Burning Brakes

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Just based on the wiring harness hanging down on the driver's side and in the door jamb of the driver's side, I'd be hesitant. Given that it's in Garland is not a good sign either. The dealerships there tend to be less above board than in other parts of town.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:50 PM
MBB
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by 98Pace
Just based on the wiring harness hanging down on the driver's side and in the door jamb of the driver's side, I'd be hesitant. Given that it's in Garland is not a good sign either. The dealerships there tend to be less above board than in other parts of town.
This. Those hole in the wall DFW dealerships tend to buy cars from auction, give them a detail, and sell them as/is. I would look elsewhere. If you find one at a reputable dealership in DFW let me know, I'd be happy to skype with you while at the stealership.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:10 PM
KWIL
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Thanks for the input guys. The wires were the first thing I noticed. The wires in the door are from a previous owner's crappy stereo install and are easily removed. The wires under the dash are from a removed after market alarm. I could easily deal with these issues in a couple of hours if I were to buy it. The price and the mileage are what caught my attention. However, I now have a strong feeling that the dealer is hiding something. I think I'll pass. Thanks anyway, though.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone in the Dallas/Garland area want to do me a favor?

Quick Reply: Anyone in the Dallas/Garland area want to do me a favor?