Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

FS: C6 Accessories (Some Lemans Blue in color)

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 12:00 PM
ROC OUT
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS: C6 Accessories (Some Lemans Blue in color)

Sold my 2007 LMB Coupe and have some very nice accessories for sale. Here they are:

1) Black indoor car cover in great shape with soft flannel lining - $75.00-SOLD

2) LMB Speed Lingerie side view door mirror covers used once in excellent condition - $40 for the pair

3) GM OEM side fender grill inserts in excellent condition. I installed these but they were not on the car long before it was sold - $50.00-SOLD

4) LMB and black leather padded center console cover in great condition - $40.00

5) LMB painted license plate frame in great condition with no scratches - $50.00

6) Black terry cloth cotton towel slip-on seat covers with the C6 emblem in great shape with no tears or discoloration - $40.00 for both-SOLD

7) Brand new unused black OEM front license plate frame (still in plastic) - $20.00

8) Black targa top storage bag in excellent condition - $80.00

Note: I am posting in the Southwest region section because I do not want to have to ship anything. I prefer a local Austin sale. If you are near Austin and want to drive to meet somewhere in Austin, then that is fine. Thanks for your understanding!

Don't know how to post pictures here. However, if you need/want pictures of anything, please PM me and leave your cell phone number and I will text you photos.

Last edited by ROC OUT; 12-05-2014 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Added items for sale
Old 12-02-2014, 07:44 PM
ROC OUT
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump and added items for sale.

Quick Reply: FS: C6 Accessories (Some Lemans Blue in color)