Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Car Trailer Needed in North Houston

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2014, 10:20 AM
Z06ish
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Car Trailer Needed in North Houston

Anyone have a car trailer equipped with a wench that would fit a 2005 widebody that I could use for a couple hours late next week or next weekend? I need to get my car out of my garage and to VZ Autoworks, only about 5 miles away, to get a RPM transmission installed. Car left me stranded last week when the transmission pump went out again and I had it towed to the house (I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do so that was the best option at the time). This is the second time since I purchased the car 2 years ago the pump has went out. It had a freshly rebuilt transmission when I purchased it and the first time the shop warranted the work but this time I am just buying one from RPM along with a new PI converter. I have a truck to haul the trailer and would be willing to come get it and drop it off, I just don't want to pay another towing fee if I don't have to. Yes, it is just another 100 bucks or so, but I'd rather spend that on something else if I have a choice. I am located south of Tomball, any forum members willing to help me out?
Thanks,
Cory

Quick Reply: Car Trailer Needed in North Houston