Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2014, 01:42 PM
bearphoto
Safety Car

Received 302 Likes on 200 Posts
SoCal Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '12

Default Bradley Chevrolet, Lake Havasu City, Az

Well I made an appointment with Bradley Chevrolet in Havasu to get my first free oil change done on my Z51 vert. When I called for the appointment I told them GM had been providing the first 4 oil changes in 24 months at no cost but they were now upping it to 5 oil changes on the Z51 dry sump models. The dealership was unaware of the change which was about 9 days old.

Anyway, Diane was my service writer and she was very nice. I inquired if the dealership used the pucks to lift the corvettes while servicing the cars and if not I would not allow them to service my corvettes. She assured me they did use the pucks and would take good care of the car.

The car was done in the time promised and she came and got me in the waiting area. She went over the paperwork indicating the fluid levels and tire pressures and that everything was ok. She told me the corvette was parked in "Corvette" alley which is where they park the corvettes so they can keep an eye on them.

When I got home I crawled on the ground to insure the rockers had not been cracked or damaged.

Everything appeared to be fine and at least for the first oil change I'm satisfied. Oh, by the way, I did tell her I was evaluating their dealership for the corvette forum! For an oil change, Bradley gets a thumbs up!

Quick Reply: Bradley Chevrolet, Lake Havasu City, Az