Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Who wants to take a trip from Vegas to SoCal?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 02:05 PM
JD Shredds
Burning Brakes

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts
Default Who wants to take a trip from Vegas to SoCal?

I've closed on a deal with a C4 down in the LA area, but I'm having a hard time getting anyone to ride with me from here in Vegas to return my other car. The trip would be this coming weekend before Christmas (20th or 21st) and its about 270 miles/4+ hours each way.

If anyone is up for an impromptu trip, either reply here or PM me. Otherwise I'll have to book a flight for the following weekend (28th) but I'd like to get out there sooner.

Thanks,
Jeff
Old 12-17-2014, 09:53 AM
Spare Time Toy
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JD Shredds
I've closed on a deal with a C4 down in the LA area, but I'm having a hard time getting anyone to ride with me from here in Vegas to return my other car. The trip would be this coming weekend before Christmas (20th or 21st) and its about 270 miles/4+ hours each way.

If anyone is up for an impromptu trip, either reply here or PM me. Otherwise I'll have to book a flight for the following weekend (28th) but I'd like to get out there sooner.

Thanks,
Jeff

I looked you can fly SWA down to LAX on the 28th for $77. We still have some seats left.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:47 AM
JD Shredds
Burning Brakes

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

Thanks. Yeah if I do fly it'll likely be with SWA. I was hoping to get down there this weekend, but the owner just called me with a concern with the car suddenly stalling so now the deal is on hold.

Get notified of new replies

To Who wants to take a trip from Vegas to SoCal?

Quick Reply: Who wants to take a trip from Vegas to SoCal?