Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

37th Corvette/Chevy Expo

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2015, 01:50 PM
Corvette Chevy Expo
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 37th Corvette/Chevy Expo

Join us for the 37th Corvette/Chevy Expo February 14 & 15 at the NRG Center in Houston, Texas. The Corvette Chevy Expo has a Large Swap Meet in the Aftermarket Showcase with Major vendors from all over the US selling hard to find parts and accessories by the truckload. You will also see World Class Chevrolet Show Cars. This is a concours style judged event full of awards. Chevrolets that receive 98-100 points also are presented the President's Award. Corvettes that have an NCRS Top Flight ® and a Bloomington Gold Certificate® may also go for the Tri-Power Award ®. There are Cars for Sale in the Car Sales Mart, Saturday Costume Characters for the Children, and Sunday is a photo shoot for Vette Vues Magazine's Racy Vues column with models from Swimsuit USA. At 3 pm, the Miss Corvette Chevy Expo Bikini Contest takes place followed by awards.

37th Corvette Chevy Expo
February 14-15, 2015
Sat. 9 am-7 pm, Sun. 9 am-6 pm
NRG Center, One NRG Park, Houston, TX 77054
Email: info@corvettechevyexpo.com
Phone: 386-775-2512
Admission: $15 adults, children 12 and under Free
http://corvettechevyexpo.com/

Join us at the NRG Center in Houston Texas for the 37th Corvette/Chevy Expo.
Old 01-18-2015, 07:25 PM
Spare Time Toy
Pro

Originally Posted by Corvette Chevy Expo
Join us for the 37th Corvette/Chevy Expo February 14 & 15 at the NRG Center in Houston, Texas. The Corvette Chevy Expo has a Large Swap Meet in the Aftermarket Showcase with Major vendors from all over the US selling hard to find parts and accessories by the truckload. You will also see World Class Chevrolet Show Cars. This is a concours style judged event full of awards. Chevrolets that receive 98-100 points also are presented the President's Award. Corvettes that have an NCRS Top Flight ® and a Bloomington Gold Certificate® may also go for the Tri-Power Award ®. There are Cars for Sale in the Car Sales Mart, Saturday Costume Characters for the Children, and Sunday is a photo shoot for Vette Vues Magazine's Racy Vues column with models from Swimsuit USA. At 3 pm, the Miss Corvette Chevy Expo Bikini Contest takes place followed by awa

37th Corvette Chevy Expo
February 14-15, 2015
Sat. 9 am-7 pm, Sun. 9 am-6 pm
NRG Center, One NRG Park, Houston, TX 77054
Email: info@corvettechevyexpo.com
Phone: 386-775-2512
Admission: $15 adults, children 12 and under Free
http://corvettechevyexpo.com/

Join us at the NRG Center in Houston Texas for the 37th Corvette/Chevy Expo.
Wasn't this in DFW last year? Is it coming back up here anytime soon?
Old 01-19-2015, 08:04 AM
Corvette Chevy Expo
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Spare Time Toy
Wasn't this in DFW last year? Is it coming back up here anytime soon?
Yes, we were in Dallas the last two Septembers. We tried to start an event there in the fall and did it for two years. Although we had some beautiful cars and a good selection of national vendors, the gate was not what we need to continue to build the event. Therefore, it has been decided to not hold the event again. I do want to thank all the vendors and show cars that participated. We enjoyed meeting each and every one of them!
Old 01-19-2015, 08:59 AM
Spare Time Toy
Pro

Originally Posted by Corvette Chevy Expo
Yes, we were in Dallas the last two Septembers. We tried to start an event there in the fall and did it for two years. Although we had some beautiful cars and a good selection of national vendors, the gate was not what we need to continue to build the event. Therefore, it has been decided to not hold the event again. I do want to thank all the vendors and show cars that participated. We enjoyed meeting each and every one of them!

I understand I used to live up north and went to Autorama in Chicago and Detroit. I went to a couple here in DFW and it's a joke. I would expect they could put on a world class show here but it's more like a weekend show and shine at best.
Old 01-19-2015, 09:07 AM
Corvette Chevy Expo
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Spare Time Toy
I understand I used to live up north and went to Autorama in Chicago and Detroit. I went to a couple here in DFW and it's a joke. I would expect they could put on a world class show here but it's more like a weekend show and shine at best.
I have never been to the Chicago or Detroit Autorama. I did go the Chevy/Vettefest in Chicago when the Autorama bought it, but they ended up canceling that event. The Detroit Autorama is covered in our magazine, Vette Vues, and that looks like an awesome event.

Our Houston show is 37 years old, and the space that we use, is about 130,000 sq ft. It's about half show cars and half vendors (varies by year).

I don't think you would be disappointed if you came. We have a lot of fun and there are some great people at it!

Get notified of new replies

To 37th Corvette/Chevy Expo

Quick Reply: 37th Corvette/Chevy Expo