Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

IT'S ALIVE well sort of.

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2015, 07:49 PM
Spare Time Toy
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default IT'S ALIVE well sort of.

I got the ls6 valley swap done. I took it for a test drive all went great. I figure I'll wash it up and take it over to see what the deal over in Garland is all about. I hand wash it like normal get in to take a spin to blow off the last of the water and my traction controll warming up message. It stayed on a little longer than usual. When it went out after about 3 miles I start getting a flashing service traction controll warning. The only thing I did between drives was wash the car and put the top up?? Last time I washed the car I got the active handling warming up light but it went out and stayed out. Any ideas
Old 01-24-2015, 08:52 PM
Spare Time Toy
Pro

I did some reading and think it has to do with the TCM connectors getting wet. I don't understand because when we went to Kerville it was raining on the way down they should have all gotten wet then but nothing happened.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:30 PM
Blublazin
Instructor

Default Codes

Originally Posted by Spare Time Toy
I did some reading and think it has to do with the TCM connectors getting wet. I don't understand because when we went to Kerville it was raining on the way down they should have all gotten wet then but nothing happened.
Had a similar issue on my 08. Would hit a bump and would get a service ABS, traction control, & ride control warning light. Turned out to be 2 loose pins on my BCM connector and a ABS unplugged on rear brake.
Old 01-26-2015, 01:36 PM
Spare Time Toy
Pro

Originally Posted by Blublazin
Had a similar issue on my 08. Would hit a bump and would get a service ABS, traction control, & ride control warning light. Turned out to be 2 loose pins on my BCM connector and a ABS unplugged on rear brake.
I'll look into that. I have to pull my intake back off my leak at the cam position sensor returned.

Get notified of new replies

To IT'S ALIVE well sort of.

Quick Reply: IT'S ALIVE well sort of.