Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

C6 with Billy Boat Fusions

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2015, 01:01 PM
RC4G
Melting Slicks

Received 187 Likes on 142 Posts

Default C6 with Billy Boat Fusions

Anyone within close proximity to Houston with Billy Boat Fusions installed that would be willing to allow me a listen?

I'm considering these with long tube headers and hi-flow cats as a replacement to my stock NPP exhaust on my GrandSport and want to hear what they sound like, both open and closed. Also interested on real-world feedback from owner on any issues with drone at constant highway speeds.

Willing to provide kind soul who can help me out with chilled beverage of his choice for his trouble ...
Old 02-03-2015, 10:46 AM
akcraig85
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have fusions and kooks long tubes. They sound awesome but the kooks really changed the sound. I was happy with the fusions but the headers made more difference I think.

I live in spring and work in cypress.

I did have drone with the fusions at highway speeds but when I closed the valve it went away.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:47 PM
RC4G
Melting Slicks

Received 187 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by akcraig85
I have fusions and kooks long tubes. They sound awesome but the kooks really changed the sound. I was happy with the fusions but the headers made more difference I think.

I live in spring and work in cypress.

I did have drone with the fusions at highway speeds but when I closed the valve it went away.
Well, I would really appreciate an opportunity to meet up and hear the combination. As I said previously I'm buying the chilled beverages for your trouble. PM me with contact info.

Thanks,
Gordon
Old 02-03-2015, 10:18 PM
okie08vette
Le Mans Master

Received 52 Likes on 41 Posts

I have Fusions on my 08 any love the sound. I don't have headers. There is some drone on constant highway speed about 1400 rpm plus or minus a few. When you push the button it all goes away. I recommend them.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:53 AM
BullyZoh6
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have fusions installed on my 2010 z. There is some drone when cruising on the highway but doesn't bother me at all. I only close the valves when I have someone in the car or if I'm on the phone.

Get notified of new replies

To C6 with Billy Boat Fusions

Quick Reply: C6 with Billy Boat Fusions