Transport from Huston to Denver Area

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 09:19 AM
racer22
8th Gear
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transport from Huston to Denver Area

I just purchased a 02’ Z06 and I’m looking for a responsible/reputable place I can have deliver it to or around the Denver area. I need to have it transported from Tomball, TX (Houston area). I am looking for an enclosed transport/trailer.

I know this is a long shot but, if anyone knows of someone who has an enclosed trailer and knows how to transport Corvette’s in very safe manner and can get it to the Denver area before 5:00 PM Friday Feb 20th. The quotes I have gotten range from $1100 to $1400 for enclosed transport with no delivery date promised. I realize my chances are slim for delivery by Fri, but there are so many great people on this forum and I have gotten great help from the awesome folks here so far so it’s worth a shot. So on that note I will add, if anyone can get my baby to Denver in the same condition its sit in right now, I will pay them $1400.00. The reason for the Fri the 20th deadline is I will be leaving town for 2 weeks and need it delivered by then or I will have to figure out storage while I’m gone too. Of course I would want some bonding or something to state they are not just going to take my baby for their own “collection” lol

Any help is appreciated
Old 02-17-2015, 01:34 PM
Spare Time Toy
Pro

Originally Posted by racer22
I just purchased a 02’ Z06 and I’m looking for a responsible/reputable place I can have deliver it to or around the Denver area. I need to have it transported from Tomball, TX (Houston area). I am looking for an enclosed transport/trailer.

I know this is a long shot but, if anyone knows of someone who has an enclosed trailer and knows how to transport Corvette’s in very safe manner and can get it to the Denver area before 5:00 PM Friday Feb 20th. The quotes I have gotten range from $1100 to $1400 for enclosed transport with no delivery date promised. I realize my chances are slim for delivery by Fri, but there are so many great people on this forum and I have gotten great help from the awesome folks here so far so it’s worth a shot. So on that note I will add, if anyone can get my baby to Denver in the same condition its sit in right now, I will pay them $1400.00. The reason for the Fri the 20th deadline is I will be leaving town for 2 weeks and need it delivered by then or I will have to figure out storage while I’m gone too. Of course I would want some bonding or something to state they are not just going to take my baby for their own “collection” lol

Any help is appreciated

Did you ever think about flying down and driving it back? couple hundred for ticket and a life time of memories from the drive.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:58 PM
racer22
8th Gear
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Spare Time Toy
Did you ever think about flying down and driving it back? couple hundred for ticket and a life time of memories from the drive.
Yes I did, but my schedule is tight at for work the next month and couldn't afford the weather delay if there was a snowstorm. Even the next two weekends I will be gone. Saturday I go to Florida for 12 days on business, hence the dilemma trying to get her closer to home. I figured it's a long shot but I appreciate the reply.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:26 PM
CyberBullet
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Hmmmm, I live in Tomball. Wish I had an enclosed trailer for you. I could make it to Denver by friday night.
Old 02-19-2015, 01:32 PM
VetteVinnie
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,683 Likes on 1,071 Posts

Originally Posted by CyberBullet
Hmmmm, I live in Tomball. Wish I had an enclosed trailer for you. I could make it to Denver by friday night.
I live next door in Cypress. He could buy me a one-way plane ticket out of Colorado, and I'd drive the thing up there.
Old 02-19-2015, 01:37 PM
CyberBullet
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by EViL427
I live next door in Cypress. He could buy me a one-way plane ticket out of Colorado, and I'd drive the thing up there.
Make it 2 one way tickets and it sounds like a road trip. With 2 drivers pretty much guaranteed to be there by friday night as long as the weather cooperates.

Get notified of new replies

To Transport from Huston to Denver Area

Quick Reply: Transport from Huston to Denver Area