DFW area Corvette Clubs

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2015, 11:24 AM
crawfish333
Melting Slicks

Received 292 Likes on 187 Posts
CI 6-7 & 9 Veteran

Default DFW area Corvette Clubs

If you are not a club person, I totally get it. I understand all of the negatives about clubs in general having been members in Louisiana and California. That said I am really looking to hear from people who are in or have been in the Corvette clubs in the DFW area.

We are new to the area, and we are looking to find a good club to join. We live in Burleson. I know there are several clubs around the Metroplex. We like to take local cruises in the country and cross country road trips and we enjoy the social aspects of the shows, although our car is a driver not a show piece. We will volunteer to help stage shows, cruises etc., but we prefer to steer clear of the political side of the clubs.

Are there any recommendations or comments on local corvette clubs?
Old 02-18-2015, 06:44 PM
BRCC
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by crawfish333
If you are not a club person, I totally get it. I understand all of the negatives about clubs in general having been members in Louisiana and California. That said I am really looking to hear from people who are in or have been in the Corvette clubs in the DFW area.

We are new to the area, and we are looking to find a good club to join. We live in Burleson. I know there are several clubs around the Metroplex. We like to take local cruises in the country and cross country road trips and we enjoy the social aspects of the shows, although our car is a driver not a show piece. We will volunteer to help stage shows, cruises etc., but we prefer to steer clear of the political side of the clubs.

http://brazosrivercc.com

Short weekend lunch cruises, a few long distance cruses, one annual Motorsport Ranch event (May 2, 2015) Annaul Car show on Granbury Square and other events.

If you have questions, visit the contacts page, I am the Webmaster.

Last edited by BRCC; 02-18-2015 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:42 PM
Blue Demon
Le Mans Master

Location: And then it was said... "let there be blue Corvettes and yellow Camaros" Ft Worth Texas
Received 100 Likes on 77 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09

See Blue Thunder Corvette Club on Facebook. Small social club that meets the fourth Saturday every month at 11:00 am at Moritz Chevrolet in west Ft Worth. Lunch cruises, spirited Texas back road cruises, annual two day hill country bluebonnet cruise, etc.
Old 02-19-2015, 01:04 PM
Spare Time Toy
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crawfish333

I sent you a pm. I have a driver not a show car also. Had a show car now I want a toy I can have fun with.
Old 02-19-2015, 06:25 PM
Captain Buddha
Drifting

Received 177 Likes on 129 Posts

In addition to the other fine clubs listed above, you should check out Lone Star Corvette Club (http://www.lonestarcorvetteclub.com). The next club meeting is this Saturday at the Hard 8 in Coppell (near DFW Airport). Club has all types. The club also throws a great event, the Lone Star Corvette Classic in May, it has everything you'd ever want in a weekend event!

Get notified of new replies

To DFW area Corvette Clubs

Quick Reply: DFW area Corvette Clubs