Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Long Shot Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 12:26 PM
AlikaiOfficial
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Long Shot Question

Hello my name is Chris. I am currently 19 years old and turn 20 in Novemeber. I joined your community in the hopes of getting some help. My girlfriend who is currently in the Airforce and is going through BMT right now just absolutely loves corvettes. Everytime we'd pass one she would want to go take a picture of it or she'd have me drive slow just so she could look at it. Well she graduates her BMT on may 1st and I thought it would be really awesome if I could go to her graduation in a corvette and drive her around town when she gets her town pass. I've looked around and there's not really any place that rents one or anything like that. So I'm asking to see if there is anyone in the San Antonio, TX area that would be willing to help me out. Maybe you know of a place that rents them or maybe you'd be willing to let me borrow yours. I would really really appreciate it. I know this is a long shot but I figured I'd ask and see what the responses where.

Thanks for reading!
Old 04-15-2015, 09:01 AM
tdhood
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't speak to loaners, but this (http://www.uptownexotics.com/search....facturer&id=15) might be worth checking out.

If you rent, one thing that may frustrate your plans is your age. Not all mainstream rental agencies will rent to you if you're under 25 & I can't imagine that exotic rental agencies will be any more lax.
Old 04-16-2015, 02:54 PM
crawfish333
Melting Slicks

Received 292 Likes on 187 Posts
CI 6-7 & 9 Veteran

I do not think anyone is going to loan you a Corvette. Besides the obvious reason that someone might be afraid of damage to their car, this may not set well with the person's insurance. Also, I would be afraid to loan my car to anyone who has never driven one because these cars are every powerful and you need to be accustom to driving them to avoid doing something that might cause an accident.

You can rent corvettes from hertz and some of the other rental companies, but I think they may require you to be either 21 or 25 to do so. Sorry I could not be more help.

Get notified of new replies

To Long Shot Question

Quick Reply: Long Shot Question