Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

***LMR C7 700HP Package Upgrade***

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 10:36 AM
Late Model Racecraft
Supporting Vendor

Received 629 Likes on 327 Posts

Default ***LMR C7 700HP Package Upgrade***

We just finished with this beautiful new C7, that was previously modified with another shop. This customer is a gear head, with great knowledge of hot rods and what it takes to make power. He has a goal of getting this car into the 9's at the drag strip, so we put together a combination of internal upgrades we think will provide him with his goal and make the power he desired! This car is equipped with an Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger which was provided by an earlier build, we upgraded the camshaft to a LMR Custom Grind Cam Kit with D.O.D delete suitable for the supercharged application, LMR custom torque converter, LMR 160* Tstat Housing, LMR C7 Catch Can System, topped off with our in house dyno tuning. The car runs like a beast, and should be a killer on the track!

Hope you guys Enjoy!

Call us at the shop for any C7 build you desire, we make dreams come true!
Current C7 World Record Holder 7.55 @ 184 MPH

Quickest and Fastest GEN5 LT Powered Vehicle
LMR1200HP Supercharged C7 8.84 @ 160
LMR1200HP Twin Turbo C7 9.35@155mph-2014
2 TIME OUTLAW DRAG RADIAL LSX CHAMPION 2008/2010
9.47 ZR1 Corvette-2009
LATE MODEL RACECRAFT
713-466-9900
LateModelRacecraft.com

Too many PMs, please call or email instead, thanks!
Old 04-28-2015, 02:01 PM
officermartinez
Pro

Received 81 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Late Model Racecraft
We just finished with this beautiful new C7, that was previously modified with another shop. This customer is a gear head, with great knowledge of hot rods and what it takes to make power. He has a goal of getting this car into the 9's at the drag strip, so we put together a combination of internal upgrades we think will provide him with his goal and make the power he desired! This car is equipped with an Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger which was provided by an earlier build, we upgraded the camshaft to a LMR Custom Grind Cam Kit with D.O.D delete suitable for the supercharged application, LMR custom torque converter, LMR 160* Tstat Housing, LMR C7 Catch Can System, topped off with our in house dyno tuning. The car runs like a beast, and should be a killer on the track!

Hope you guys Enjoy!
Hey guys. Great job on the build. Very similar numbers to my build. I'm running your LMR revised catch can and I'm rather impressed by the quality of it! Now that we are running a supercharged / meth setup on our C7, I am very interested to hear about your 160* Tstat / Housing. Also curious about your LMR custom torque converter on our A6 tranny (total cost installed, stall, etc)?

Keep up the great work (big smiles on the 'other guys' previous installation). I'm sure your customer is very happy with power that he is putting down now. I know we are!

Old 05-10-2015, 11:08 PM
Late Model Racecraft
Supporting Vendor

Received 629 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by officermartinez
Hey guys. Great job on the build. Very similar numbers to my build. I'm running your LMR revised catch can and I'm rather impressed by the quality of it! Now that we are running a supercharged / meth setup on our C7, I am very interested to hear about your 160* Tstat / Housing. Also curious about your LMR custom torque converter on our A6 tranny (total cost installed, stall, etc)?

Keep up the great work (big smiles on the 'other guys' previous installation). I'm sure your customer is very happy with power that he is putting down now. I know we are!

Very nice setup you have. 650rwhp in these C7 autos run very well and are a blast to drive. Please feel free to pm/email/or call for any questions you may have. If you do plan to take your car to the strip or want to improve 1/4 mile times our billet multi disc torque converter will help net you an average of .3tenths. Feel free to call the shop anytime.

Steven Fereday

Get notified of new replies

To ***LMR C7 700HP Package Upgrade***

Quick Reply: ***LMR C7 700HP Package Upgrade***