Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Looking to Join or Start a Corvette Club

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 08:30 AM
Joel2
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to Join or Start a Corvette Club

Hello all, first my name is Joel, I live in Montgomery, TX and I am the proud owner of my very first corvette, (loving it). I am interested in joining a Corvette Club, however, the closest one I can find is in The Woodlands TX and that is still 35 miles from my home. I was wondering if anyone knows of a club around the Conroe/Montgomery/Magnolia/Huntsville TX area?

If not, can anyone help with how to start a local club in my area. Thanks all in advance, any help will be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:25 PM
Silverbullet00
Race Director

Location: Norman Oklahoma - The Only State in the Union with no Blue Counties!
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Joel2
Hello all, first my name is Joel, I live in Montgomery, TX and I am the proud owner of my very first corvette, (loving it). I am interested in joining a Corvette Club, however, the closest one I can find is in The Woodlands TX and that is still 35 miles from my home. I was wondering if anyone knows of a club around the Conroe/Montgomery/Magnolia/Huntsville TX area?

If not, can anyone help with how to start a local club in my area. Thanks all in advance, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Do what we did. Start a Non Club Club. I hate typing all that you would need to know. Give me a buzz at 405-620-1297 and I will Fill you in on the NCCO.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:22 PM
CyberBullet
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Silverbullet00
Do what we did. Start a Non Club Club. I hate typing all that you would need to know. Give me a buzz at 405-620-1297 and I will Fill you in on the NCCO.
We meet in Spring / south Tomball Spring Cypress and Champions Forest. Not in Montgomery but not that far. Look us up.

www.nwhvr.com
Old 06-23-2015, 09:47 PM
Silverbullet00
Race Director

Location: Norman Oklahoma - The Only State in the Union with no Blue Counties!
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by CyberBullet
We meet in Spring / south Tomball Spring Cypress and Champions Forest. Not in Montgomery but not that far. Look us up.

www.nwhvr.com

Good luck with the org.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking to Join or Start a Corvette Club

Quick Reply: Looking to Join or Start a Corvette Club