Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

FS Nitrous kit with lots of extras

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2015, 11:21 AM
silver408z
Drifting

Received 97 Likes on 91 Posts

Default FS Nitrous kit with lots of extras

I am selling a 102 mm nitrous outlet plate kit with lots of extras. Going with a procharger instead. Nothing is wrong with the kit. The kit is almost all nitrous outlet other than the controller and Nano 3000 psi kit.

Kit includes
-102 mm nitrous outlet kit. Their normal kit including feed line, fuel solenoid, nitrous solenoid etc. Solenoids are heat shrinked and have weather pack connectors.
- hard lines from solenoids to plate
-purge line with braided steel line
- solenoid mounting brackets
- 15 pound bottle, the bottle is full ($60 worth of nitrous)
-nitrous outlet in line nitrous filter
-nitrous bottle pressure gage
-nitrous outlet power steering pump spacer kit
-Nitrous outlet c5 stand alone fuel system. includes fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, braided steel feed line from tank to solenoid and tank. Mounts in front of the radiator and no need to relocate battery.
-Micro edge plus nitrous controller. Controller does 2 stages, progressive control, window switches, fuel safety cutoff, gear lock out and multiple files for different tunes. Pretty much everything but 2 step and pull timing.
- mount board that fits in trunk of a c5. Slides into the spare tire type area. Can be taken out when not running the bottles.
-Wiring harness. Fully labeled showing what goes where and connects to what. Harness has heat shrinked connectors, weather pack connectors, relays and fuse block on power lines.
- 3000 psi Nano Kit

I might be missing other stuff in the kit, just so hard to remember everything. The only thing you need for this kit is a switch plate.
I am asking for $1700 for everything.

My name is Doug Cowsert​ , number is 817-994-0329. Text/call is the best way to get a hold of me. pics attached.

Old 08-30-2015, 01:01 PM
Qkslvrc5z
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price on just stand alone

Quick Reply: FS Nitrous kit with lots of extras