Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

FS: 4 Circuit of the Americas PSL in Turn 1

Old 11-08-2015, 01:45 AM
bmccallum
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 4 Circuit of the Americas PSL in Turn 1

Selling 4 Personal Seat Licenses (PSL) in the highly sought after Turn 1 at the Circuit of the Americas racetrack in Austin, TX.

Turn 1 seats give you excellent views of the grid and start/finish line plus an up close view of the always exciting Turn 1 and much of the rest of the track. Location is Turn 1, Section 1, Row 16, seats 14-17. Seats include two parking passes for close-up Lot T as well, which is another $500 value.

Get your seats now and be ready for a full year of exciting COTA events, including MotoGP and Formula 1, plus XGames, concerts and more. You will have first right of refusal and opportunities for discounts on additional seats for all other events including other races such as ALMS/IMSA/Tudor, World Challenge, concerts, and the X Games. Each year the Formula 1 race is followed by a free concert, and this year race fans were treated to two hours of Elton John. And, starting next year America will have its own Formula 1 team to cheer.

PSL seats also give you access to the Velocity Lounge in the Main Grandstands where you can enjoy food and beverages in air conditioned comfort.

Section 1 is the closest section to the track in Turn 1, and these seats begin two seats off the aisle. In Turn 1 you will also have the sun at your back during afternoon races, making it ideal for comfort and viewing the track.

My original obligation each year was for purchasing the MotoGP, Formula 1 and the V8 Supercars seats. However, the V8 Supercars have not been back since the first year, so your only obligation is for MotoGP and Formula 1. I paid $6000 ($1500 each) for these seat licenses in 2012 and it was a fifteen year license. That means the buyer would have first rights to all events at COTA through 2027.

I am asking $1,800 for each PSL (minimum purchase two seats together) and I can provide you with a copy of my contract and the contact information of the COTA sales staff to explain any questions on how the purchase and transfer will take place. COTA must approve the transfer.

For a look at the view from these seats and for more information about Circuit of the Americas events in 2016, see http://www.circuitoftheamericas.com.

Last edited by bmccallum; 12-20-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 4 Circuit of the Americas PSL in Turn 1