Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Austin Area Folks

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 10:42 PM
corvetero
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Austin Area Folks

Howdy guys, I moved from Europe to Austin some months ago.

I've been really busy during these months but now it's time to move again into my passion... Cars...and specially corvettes.

I'm kind of sad because I had to sell my inmaculate C4 LT1 92' before moving here...so I really miss a lot to be in touch with cars, but for now I have no room for one.

I live in North Austin Area, whoever needing a partner to fix, service or just "play" with his car, can count on me to give a help...I guess that 2 extra hands are always welcome.

Take care y'all
Old 12-10-2015, 04:56 PM
Sallye M
22 Hypersonic Grey HTC
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 142 Likes on 77 Posts

Welcome to Austin. If you want to meet some local car enthusiasts and check out some cars, come out to The Oasis on Lake Travis this Sunday (always the 2nd Sunday of the month) from 9-12. It's the monthly Car's and Coffee event for Austin.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:40 PM
corvetero
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Sallye M
Welcome to Austin. If you want to meet some local car enthusiasts and check out some cars, come out to The Oasis on Lake Travis this Sunday (always the 2nd Sunday of the month) from 9-12. It's the monthly Car's and Coffee event for Austin.
Thanks Sallye, first time I went to Lake Travis people were celebrating a really big Corvette event, and I didn't knew it, it was a coincidence. I enjoyed a lot, but unfortunately I was with my wife and some friends who don't enjoy with cars as I do so we continued with the planned route for that day.

This weekend I'll be out of Austin, damn it, but thank you for the info, I'll keep in mind for next events.

Very happy to be Austin Area, really nice place BTW. Just missing a non-daily car to drive or work with.

Last edited by corvetero; 12-10-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Austin Area Folks

Quick Reply: Austin Area Folks