Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

WTT 08 Z06 for CTS-V in Houston, TX

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 01:36 PM
jasonz28camaro
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default WTT 08 Z06 for CTS-V in Houston, TX

I've been wanting to sell my vett for a little while because I do not have the time to drive it with my 2 year old daughter. The vett market seems to be a little soft right now so I'm considering trading for a newer CTS-V.

My preference is white in a wagon, coupe, then sedan with black wheels. Mileage, year and mods will play a huge factor in the trade value. I'd rather a car modded with light mods as my wife will also be driving this car, auto trans is a must as well, she never got the hang of the Z. 2009-2013 models.

I wanted to post in a better known CTS-V forum but they require a 50 post minimum so if any of you know of a CTS-V owner in the market let me know.

My 2008 Z06 currently has 34K miles and is black in color. This is the cleanest black vett I have ever seen, looks better than off the showroom floor. The car makes 580whp / 550tq with a built motor, heads, cam and built rear. There are a tone of additional modifications to complement each other, a full breakdown of the mods can be shared if this ad gets any hits. Car drives like stock until you get on her, drivability is not an issue at all. The car has flawless chrome wheels that were recently plasti dipped to see how I felt about going with black wheels. Plasti dip can be removed by new owner.

Outright price for the car is anyone is interested is $46,500. Located in Houston.

Let me know what you guys think.

See photos below. The picture showing the rear fascia appears to have a scratch near the bottom right corvette imprint, it is only a smudge and cleaned right off after I saw it in the photo, it is not a scratch.

Old 12-30-2015, 10:46 PM
gotjuice?
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

The other forum is a great Cadillac Forum. I am a member of it. The V is an awesome car. It will be hard to find a wagon. Most want the Recaro seats so that is something to look at. Very easy to mod and stay a daily driver, Just the MPG's suck. Good luck with your search.
Old 12-30-2015, 11:58 PM
jasonz28camaro
Instructor

They surly don't get 28mpg like the Z.

I went and looked at some locally and the Recaro seats are pretty badass vs the base seats. I'm probably aiming towards the coupe or sedan, the waggins are a bit higher in price and hard to come by.

I became a member in cadillacforum and ctsvowners but ctsv is not letting me post and they seem to have more traffic. I have posted my ad on Cadillacforum but have received no feedback.
Old 01-01-2016, 06:43 PM
gotjuice?
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by jasonz28camaro
They surly don't get 28mpg like the Z.

I went and looked at some locally and the Recaro seats are pretty badass vs the base seats. I'm probably aiming towards the coupe or sedan, the waggins are a bit higher in price and hard to come by.

I became a member in cadillacforum and ctsvowners but ctsv is not letting me post and they seem to have more traffic. I have posted my ad on Cadillacforum but have received no feedback.
ctsvowners is a much better place. Make sure you drive both the coupe and sedan. I do not like the front headroom in the couple and I am short person. The Recaro's are a good/expensive option, They just take a lot to get adjusted perfectly. I work on a lot of the V's, So if you need any info or VIN's run I can look up the information.
Old 01-01-2016, 08:46 PM
jasonz28camaro
Instructor

Sounds good, thanks for the future help!

I drove a stock sedan yesterday and it's a long way from fast like my vett. They have good 0-60 times but that was about all it had with the low end torque, it ran out of steam shortly after that. Guess I'll need to get something with mods done or do them quickly. This did not have the recaros but I sat in one that did and they were nice.

If you know of anyone in the market let me know.

Last edited by jasonz28camaro; 01-01-2016 at 09:18 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To WTT 08 Z06 for CTS-V in Houston, TX

Quick Reply: WTT 08 Z06 for CTS-V in Houston, TX