Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Moving to Lake Havasu City, AZ

Old 07-21-2016, 04:08 PM
joemessman
Le Mans Master

Received 3,436 Likes on 2,057 Posts
Default Moving to Lake Havasu City, AZ

How is your Corvette club down there? And...how is the dealership for service? Looking forward to moving down there in a year or two in all probability. Any handy information would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:43 AM
driver9
Drifting

Received 109 Likes on 74 Posts

Regarding the dealership, I picked up my 2016 at Bradley Chevrolet in Lake Havasu. They did a courtesy delivery on behalf of MacMulkin. They were very pleasant to deal with at that level, though I can't say anything about service other than it's always possible they are as pleasant as the sales department.

If you're moving from Portland to Lake Havasu, just remember that summer temperatures are brutal in Lake Havasu. Besides that the desert is a fantastic place to live, so maybe it's worth it to put up with the summer heat if you have the constitution for it.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:36 AM
joemessman
Le Mans Master

Received 3,436 Likes on 2,057 Posts

Originally Posted by driver9
Regarding the dealership, I picked up my 2016 at Bradley Chevrolet in Lake Havasu. They did a courtesy delivery on behalf of MacMulkin. They were very pleasant to deal with at that level, though I can't say anything about service other than it's always possible they are as pleasant as the sales department.

If you're moving from Portland to Lake Havasu, just remember that summer temperatures are brutal in Lake Havasu. Besides that the desert is a fantastic place to live, so maybe it's worth it to put up with the summer heat if you have the constitution for it.
Yeah. I know its hot. But I thank goodness for air conditioning. I get up early in the morning and go for 16 mile bike rides now. Suppose I will do the same there. Also will use a fitness center for my other activities. One thing I noticed is you get a lot of house for the money there. And they all seem to have "Big garages". I like that!
Old 07-27-2016, 10:08 AM
driver9
Drifting

Received 109 Likes on 74 Posts

You have the right idea. Arising pre-dawn and enjoying the desert at its coolest is definitely the ticket in hot weather.
The following users liked this post:
joemessman (07-27-2016)

Get notified of new replies

To Moving to Lake Havasu City, AZ

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Moving to Lake Havasu City, AZ