Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Recommend a Speed Shop in DFW area?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2016, 08:08 PM
katrinacop
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Recommend a Speed Shop in DFW area?

Can Anyone recommend a trustworthy SpeedShop in the Dallas / Fort Worth area?

I want to install a magnacharger type setup. I have new kooks longtube header, catted with xpipe and borla axle back. I was thinking to add cam and air box but now i just want to get it over with and install a magna type supercharger. TPMSmax quoted me a good SYSTEM price but I will need a shop to install everything and do a tune for me so thats why I'm asking for your help.

I figure I'll give the shop a chance at the price in it because I'm concerned the shop might now quote or work on a guys car who shows up with boxes of goodies he bought for less than retail somewhere else.
This endeavor is adding up pretty quickly to the 10K mark (including suspension mods) before labor. Any advice would be appreciated.

MANY THANKS
Old 12-13-2016, 12:33 PM
rw2001c5
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by katrinacop
Can Anyone recommend a trustworthy SpeedShop in the Dallas / Fort Worth area?

I want to install a magnacharger type setup. I have new kooks longtube header, catted with xpipe and borla axle back. I was thinking to add cam and air box but now i just want to get it over with and install a magna type supercharger. TPMSmax quoted me a good SYSTEM price but I will need a shop to install everything and do a tune for me so thats why I'm asking for your help.

I figure I'll give the shop a chance at the price in it because I'm concerned the shop might now quote or work on a guys car who shows up with boxes of goodies he bought for less than retail somewhere else.
This endeavor is adding up pretty quickly to the 10K mark (including suspension mods) before labor. Any advice would be appreciated.

MANY THANKS
21st Century Musclecars or LG Motorsports would be my recommendation (I believe both are sponsors). As you mentioned, not sure they are into installing parts brought to them, that might be an issue.
Old 12-13-2016, 12:50 PM
zdeckich
Safety Car

Received 312 Likes on 231 Posts
2017 Corvette of Year Finalist
2016 C5 of the Year

I would also recommend 21st. Call and talk to John Page. They have done all the work on my C5Z.

Last edited by zdeckich; 12-13-2016 at 12:51 PM.
Old 12-13-2016, 01:56 PM
BigMonkey73
Burning Brakes

Received 104 Likes on 92 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

GSpeed in Cresson, TX is who gets my business these days. Their professionalism and customer service is top shelf in my experience. Their techs are all very well seasoned too, you can throw anything at them including custom fabrication.

On-site shop at Motorsports Ranch race track. They do custom tunes and will install what you bring. Their standard hourly rates are lower than 21st and LG last I checked.
Old 12-14-2016, 11:59 AM
Kracka
Le Mans Master

Received 5,716 Likes on 2,921 Posts

Ditto on 21st in Carrollton.
Old 12-20-2016, 02:13 PM
LOW11GS
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I actually have an appointment to drop off my GS at 21st on January 3rd for one of their performance packages. i've heard nothing but good things about them.
The following users liked this post:
zdeckich (12-21-2016)
Old 12-20-2016, 05:18 PM
0Billy@MTI
Former Vendor

Received 263 Likes on 182 Posts

We are only a few hours from the DFW area. Happy to be of service.

Last edited by Billy@MTI; 12-20-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Recommend a Speed Shop in DFW area?

Quick Reply: Recommend a Speed Shop in DFW area?