Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Corvettes Against Cancer Final Update

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2003, 12:48 PM
woodworkr
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Corvettes Against Cancer Final Update

First of all I would like to thank phxraptor for making posts about the event in my absence. Not only have I been up to my ear lobes in alligators, but had a bout with phumonia (spelling there) to boot.

The show is tomorrow Sunday April 6th from noon - 7 at Cocomo Joe's on the N/W corner of Tatum Blvd. and Dynamite. If you need directions you can go to http://www.c3vr.com/cac2003 and the directions are there to be printed out.

I have a ton of prizes that will be reffled off as well as a 50/50 drawing. The tickets will be sold by some rather scantly clad ladies in high heels to help promote the sales. There is live entertainment by 3 bands that will be going all day long. There is dancing, eating and beverages available. I have some venders that are going to be selling Corvette apparell including tee shirts that are being made for the event, Corvette Art work, and dicast engines that are really pretty cool looking. There is going to be pleanty of securtiy on hand so that you can walk away from you can and take part in the festivities and know that your car will be totally safe.

I will be accepting on site registrations. The entry fee is $20 payable directly to the American Cancer Society. I will also be accepting any and all donations that anyone would like to make as well. No amount is to big or too small.

Come on out and enjoy the beautiful Arizona spring as well as all the great cars and fun. Bring your whole family as this is a Sunday family event.

Hope to see you all there tomorrow. Show opens at noon, but I am asking anyone that would like to be a participant to try and get there by at least 11 so as to get registered and parked.

Thanks again to all,'
Joe Bria
Corvettes Against Cancer
Event Organizer/Coordinator
Old 04-05-2003, 03:43 PM
phxraptor
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Corvettes Against Cancer Final Update (woodworkr)

:) I would like to thank Joe Bria for the endless amount of hard work he has put into this event. It is people like Joe that make a differance in this world. The Corvettes Against Cancer is going to be an awesome event. Hope to see all of you there. :seeya :flag :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Quick Reply: Corvettes Against Cancer Final Update