Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

**** Superlifts investigation **** New Info...12/8/16 *****

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Wooo
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default **** Superlifts investigation **** New Info...12/8/16 *****

I'd like to get my money back
Old 12-18-2011, 10:03 PM
MKenM
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 273 Likes on 120 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18,'21

Just an FYI, you might want to read this.

Old 12-18-2011, 10:19 PM
Wooo
Pro

Yep thx

Superlifts screwed many of us out of many thousands of bucks. Gemini acquired their website and number as payment on what Superlifts owed them from what I've heard.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:33 PM
JoesC5
Team Owner

Received 1,699 Likes on 1,213 Posts

Was hoping that the party's that were screwed would hear from the authorities about the investigation. I do hope you hear something positive soon.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:48 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by MKenM
Just an FYI, you might want to read this.

says photo removed..I am guessing by the hosting service????

can you post it up again in another format?
Old 02-25-2012, 08:49 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

also anyone else have any helpful info to post??
Old 02-25-2012, 12:51 PM
MKenM
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 273 Likes on 120 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18,'21

Originally Posted by pewter99
says photo removed..I am guessing by the hosting service????

can you post it up again in another format?
While cleaning out old photos from my Image Shack account I must have deleted that one. Sorry don't remember which one it was. But, you should look at this thread JoesC5 did a lot of research.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...-of-money.html

There are a ton of articles if you Google Superlifts.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:33 PM
radliftsbygemini
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello,
As many know here (we've been dealing with several of you on here... thank you for the oppurtunity!) we use to manufacture some lifts for Superlifts.

When they closed their doors, they owed us a substantial amount of money. We did what we could to recover what ever we could (knowing that it wouldn't come close to what was owed). We came to an agreement to aquire their 800 number and their website (in hopes that it would provide a few sales to apply towards the bill owed).

As many probably know, we've fielded our share of all different types of calls! For the most part, people have understood that we also lost dollars on the Superlifts closing and we too were simply trying to recover what we could just as the caller was. We've had the oppurtunity to help the majority of those (our suggestion was to cancel their credit card if used, and at least get their money back).

There isn't much more that hasn't been covered here. But if I can add to it, I'll be happy to.

Gemini Lifts
Old 03-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Wooo
Pro

Originally Posted by radliftsbygemini
Hello,
As many know here (we've been dealing with several of you on here... thank you for the oppurtunity!) we use to manufacture some lifts for Superlifts.

When they closed their doors, they owed us a substantial amount of money. We did what we could to recover what ever we could (knowing that it wouldn't come close to what was owed). We came to an agreement to aquire their 800 number and their website (in hopes that it would provide a few sales to apply towards the bill owed).

As many probably know, we've fielded our share of all different types of calls! For the most part, people have understood that we also lost dollars on the Superlifts closing and we too were simply trying to recover what we could just as the caller was. We've had the oppurtunity to help the majority of those (our suggestion was to cancel their credit card if used, and at least get their money back).

There isn't much more that hasn't been covered here. But if I can add to it, I'll be happy to.

Gemini Lifts
I assume this means that you are not building and selling lifts to US Auto Lifts which is owned by none other than Keith Goolsby -is that a correct assumption?
Old 03-01-2012, 11:43 PM
radliftsbygemini
8th Gear

Woo,
We'd hope that he wasn't in the lift business anylonger. However if he were, your assumption is 100% correct.

I don't think he'd call us for a lift, but if he should, we wouldn't be interested in selling to him.

Gemini
Old 03-10-2012, 05:52 PM
ssnova1
Heel & Toe

Really so mitch chance who works for gemini and is a longtime personal friend of keith goolsby isnt going to sell him a lift very unlikely. Radlifts owned by mitch chance of missouri radliftsbygemini what a small world. Shame on you for trying to hide the fact that you are very close to Mr. Goolsby. Don't worry the truth is out there for anyone wanting to look.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:52 PM
ssnova1
Heel & Toe

Mitch Chance, Angie Kerans Chance, Austin Chance, Doug Chance, Bronwynn Riley Chance, Courtney N. Chance, Marty Chance, Shelly Jackson Chance, Ozark Raceway Park all friends of Keith Goolsby on facebook look for yourselves. Another interesting name there is Hagebrusch this is the name of the the owner of Mid America Auto LIfts in Missouri. Mitchell Chance was owner of Rad Industries till it shut down in 2009. This just seems like a game to these guys good luck in trying to win it.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:52 PM
KLLRVET
Safety Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

ohh snap
Old 03-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Wooo
Pro

Originally Posted by ssnova1
Mitch Chance, Angie Kerans Chance, Austin Chance, Doug Chance, Bronwynn Riley Chance, Courtney N. Chance, Marty Chance, Shelly Jackson Chance, Ozark Raceway Park all friends of Keith Goolsby on facebook look for yourselves. Another interesting name there is Hagebrusch this is the name of the the owner of Mid America Auto LIfts in Missouri. Mitchell Chance was owner of Rad Industries till it shut down in 2009. This just seems like a game to these guys good luck in trying to win it.

Hmmmmmmm

Any reply from Rad/Gemini?
Old 03-11-2012, 12:42 AM
ssnova1
Heel & Toe

Default interesting

HBC has filed bankruptcy they are the owners of mid america lifts. Court case 3:12-bk-30011 po box 6 Aurora Mo 65605. HBC owned superlifts for a brief moment look at missouri business entity search for yourselves.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:10 AM
ssnova1
Heel & Toe

Default Some more food for thought

Thanks for checking out our Two Post Car Lifts and Truck Lifts. Our line of Car and Truck Lifts range from 9,000 lbs capacity to the massive 22,000 lbs capcity truck lift. We can also build you a custom made lift to fit pretty much any application. Give us a call

Looking for a Four Post Car and Truck Lift for your shop or garage. We have a complete line of Four Post Lifts from 7,000 lbs to 100,000 lbs capacity.

Above quotes are from the website that radliftsbygemini says he doesn't do business with. Below are quotes from gemini's website, looks like maybe there just might be a business relationship there cause I think its a safe bet to say that Mr. Goolsby is not manufacturing his own lifts.

Gemini manufactures all of its quality lifts from 1500 lb to 100,000 lb capacities right here in our factory

Custom Lifts built to your specifications
Old 03-11-2012, 03:49 AM
ssnova1
Heel & Toe

Default Investigation

Tony Eierman is the new contact at the Missouri Attourney Generals Office. He called me 1-13-12 and said they were working on it. If you have anything new to report to him i will give you his e-mail. tony.eierman@ago.mo.gov It may not not hurt for some of us to contact hem. Thanks Bill
Got called from Special King of the FBI about the fact that many people paid for a car lift and didn't get one. Some of you were on the c-6 forum a while back. The agent said they finally have the investigation in full swing. Everyone quit talking about it on this forum, but it is still in the works. The agent said it was ok to talk about it now as they know they are investigating them. He said there was about 70 or so people involved that didn't get their hoist or their money back. Bill

This is taken from thread Superliftsscam posted by brokenbow. I dont know how to create a link or if you can even do that but here is some good info.

Get notified of new replies

To **** Superlifts investigation **** New Info...12/8/16 *****

Old 03-11-2012, 04:54 AM
ssnova1
Heel & Toe

Default Mitch Chance

Any interest in a Drag Race Day in Mo?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

We'd love to see if any of the car clubs out this way might have an interest in a Friday Night or Sat Night "Cobra Car Club" night at Ozark Raceway Park?

We're in the Springfield Mo / Branson Area! We've accomodated many car clubs in the past and we're doing so again for many this year. We'd love to offer our facility for some Cobra Fun!

Mitch
Last edited by radliftsbygemin; 02-29-2012 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: additional information

Here is a copy from club cobra another forum I found and lookie there Mitch Chance this will help tie everything together. He is friends as is most of his family with Mr. Goolsby and he is involved with gemini and the ozark raceway of which Mr. Goolsby is the communications director or something like that. The noose is closing boys.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:03 AM
ssnova1
Heel & Toe

Default Mitch Chance

___ #2 (permalink) 02-29-2012, 12:07 PM
lovehamr
Stolen Avitar

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 687 428PI

Not Ranked

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK man, I'm confused. Granted, may not be hard to do but I have to ask; are you in Burleson TX or somewhere in MO? "geminilifts.com"?

Steve

#3 (permalink) 02-29-2012, 02:10 PM
radliftsbygemin

Cobra Make, Engine:

Not Ranked

Hello,
Our lift business is in Burleson, my families drag strip is in Rogersville (Springfield) Missouri!

Sorry I should have put this with the other post I quit reading after I found the first one
Old 03-11-2012, 05:09 AM
ssnova1
Heel & Toe

Default Mitch Chance

Hello,
My family owns the drag strip in Springfield Missouri, and we're looking to see if anyone has an interest in a Corvette Club Night at the track. We've hosted everything from Z Fest to the Chevelle Club, but have never had the Corvettes come out.

Please let me know if you'd be interested and what we'd need to do?

Thanks,

Mitch
Your source for American made parking lifts!
Rad Lifts by Gemini

Read more: http://forums.corvettefever.com/70/9...#ixzz1onVLW7C8

As you can see more conformation that Mitch is involved with gemini which is involved with Mr. Goolsby. Make sure all you guys on this forum get down there for vette night and support gemini race oops I mean ozark raceway.