Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

I have bought from many Forum Vendors, many listed in here

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 02:54 PM
onebadcad
Race Director

Received 255 Likes on 125 Posts

Default I have bought from many Forum Vendors, many listed in here

Seen a few tough comments for some vendors I have used, and thought it may be helpful to others to view positive interactions with the same vendors.

I in no way speak for every transaction with every vendor on the Forum, only for my own purchases. I have purchased in the past year close to $70K in parts ($100K in the past five years) for my 2005 C6 (418 LS3 F1x, aiming for 1,200 RWHP) the past 15 months, which is being totally rebuilt at this time. I sometimes never take time or words to provide positive feedback, so here are comments for a few vendors that offer EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE:

Performance Corvettes Johnny and Jake, outstanding customer service, quick turn times, exceptional value, my first purchase from them was the ZR1 spoiler which is very high-quality, I have met both (only an hour when my C6 is being worked on) and they are very personable and knowledgeable and are true car enthusiasts, at their shop which is very clean, they have done all my CF Hydrocarbon Pieces (interior and exterior) which is 30+, many parts required additonal work which they gladly accepted, never an issue and they will do all my custom work on my new CTS-V, they have also completed work for friends with C4s and C5s and all clients were very impressed with quality, price and service, I cannot speak about other vendors that provide their service/product but they have a customer for life with me,,,BTW Jake, looking forward to picking up the Headlamp Assembly in a couple of weeks, better be the finest ever done or I may change my comments

Corvette Mods Neal assisted me with over $10K in various parts, always a great price and great service, always replied to my emails within the hour, always answered my phone calls and never rushed me to move on to his next call, great value, make sure you ask for the $10,000 Purchase Discount Special

Colorado Speed Excellent value and service, purchased headers and clutch, saved over 10% vs. best price I could find, it did take 2 weeks for drop shipping but I was not in a hurry, all emails and phone calls were returned promptly, would buy from them again, at the time of my order I did not see much about their ratings on the Forum but am very glad I utilized them

Parts Taxi Purchase my seats and two diff units from Kevin, went perfect, quotes were 100% accurate, he provided great assistance in helping me decide, great GM parts vendor, he provided great assistance in helping me determine the most recent C6Z diff PN

Autogeek Wife knows I am a tough buy for Christmas, last year she came to me with only 3 shopping days left, I sent her cart I filled at Autogeek and wished her luck given the tight timeframe, my orbital and waxes showed up on Christmas Eve, order was exactly as I requested, got a couple of free items as advertised, have purchased from them and will continue to do so

Custom Corvette Accessories Chip is a great vendor, helped me with a few items, I needed a silicone top rad hose replaced due to sizing was incorrect, problem here is I called Chip six months after the purchase as the hose sat in garage that long, he got it done and even took care of the shipping costs, great service before, during and after the sale

Pfadt Corporate Office Had issues with mounts for engine and trans, called them, not the vendor, and they had a tech call my tech and same day to discuss and resolve, they forwarded overnight what was needed at no cost

I have dealt with many other vendors on this site, Jeremy at RPM, Aaron at Texas Speed, Taylor at Dallas Perf and others, great experiences with all, maybe a rare issue but always resolved to my satisfaction. I will always look first to the Forum Vendor Section for all my parts, and am thankful for their honest and reputable service.

BTW, I am unrelenting when I know I am right, and sometimes harsh, even unforgiving. Regarding the $70+K I have spent in the past 15 months on parts, I can say that every vendor from the Forum will receive repeat business from me.
Old 01-24-2014, 03:00 PM
0PerformanceCorvettes
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14, '16

BIG Thanks from our #1 Southeast Customer!
Old 02-02-2014, 08:27 PM
0corvettemods1
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Thanks again for your business! We look forward to helping out on the next project!
Old 03-03-2014, 05:30 PM
CCA Corvette Parts
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 421 Likes on 322 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08,-'13-'14, '16-'17

Custom Corvette Accessories Chip is a great vendor, helped me with a few items, I needed a silicone top rad hose replaced due to sizing was incorrect, problem here is I called Chip six months after the purchase as the hose sat in garage that long, he got it done and even took care of the shipping costs, great service before, during and after the sale

My pleasure

Tks for the post

Regards
Chip

Get notified of new replies

To I have bought from many Forum Vendors, many listed in here

Quick Reply: I have bought from many Forum Vendors, many listed in here