Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

JWM trouble getting a hold of

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 03:44 PM
Pete W
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default JWM trouble getting a hold of

I placed an order with JWM on the 15th but had a couple of questions. They replied back to me right away, but their answer gave me some more questions. I replied back with those questions. Since then I have not heard from them at all. I waited 2 days then resent an email through the forum and their website. Nothing. The next day I sent an email and PM to cancel the order. One for lack of communication, and two, I don't think I am going to keep my car now. We are now on day 5 and I have not heard anything from them. Is this typical with them? It says he was on the forum today.

Last edited by Pete W; 02-20-2015 at 07:06 PM.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:27 PM
NastyG
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think it is typical based off of many other reviews but the same thing is happening to me also. I looked at the tinted C6 tail lights on the 9th of Feb and they were out of stock so I signed up for the notifications when they were available. The morning of the 11th I received an email stating the part was back in stock and asked me if I wanted to purchase it. Naturally I bought the part the morning of the 11th and got the order confirmation email and the pre-authorization on my card. Since then, the payment has posted to my account, the website says the part is "out of stock" and I have sent an email through the website and a PM here on the forum with no response. I have trust in them to fulfill the order but 2 weeks with no word is a little tough to swallow. I understand they are a custom part, but all I'm looking for is an update.
I know this doesn't exactly answer your post but you're not alone in wondering what the heck is going on.
Tim

Last edited by NastyG; 02-20-2015 at 10:37 PM.
Old 02-21-2015, 03:20 PM
Pete W
Burning Brakes

I will give him till Monday, then I will be forced to dispute the charge. It figures. I always use a credit card for purchases, but this one time I didn't. I hope this doesn't become a problem.
Old 02-22-2015, 06:52 PM
Pete W
Burning Brakes

Looks like I am getting my money returned. I am happy about that.
Old 02-23-2015, 12:02 AM
NastyG
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jhon reached out to me today and let me know that everything was on schedule and my "tails" should be shipping out this week. I am still a little upset about the lack of communication/response from my original inquiries but he has contacted me with regard to the order status. I will follow up if there is no update through the week.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:19 AM
JW Motorsports
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 265 Likes on 253 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17,'19,'22

Sorry guys we've been busy with the high amount of orders and emails coming in. Orders were still being processed as usual, but emails were taking a few days to catch up on.

Your order was cancelled and refunded.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:16 AM
Zilla
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: All that glitters is Gold - Hockey Is CANADA'S game
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06

Originally Posted by NastyG
Jhon reached out to me today and let me know that everything was on schedule and my "tails" should be shipping out this week. I am still a little upset about the lack of communication/response from my original inquiries but he has contacted me with regard to the order status. I will follow up if there is no update through the week.
I am in the same situation! I was told my taillights would be shipped out a week and a half ago. No update or response to my PMs.
My original order was placed at the end of November and was missed which can happen.

Last edited by Zilla; 02-27-2015 at 10:48 AM.
Old 03-01-2015, 09:45 AM
JW Motorsports
Banned Scam/Spammer

Originally Posted by Zilla
I am in the same situation! I was told my taillights would be shipped out a week and a half ago. No update or response to my PMs.
My original order was placed at the end of November and was missed which can happen.
I emailed you last week, and again today. Your lights are on the way.

Give me some time to respond to the emails/pm's please. I'm the only one here working on all orders and emails.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:07 AM
ZF Six
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 136 Likes on 85 Posts

Same problem here. Had a warranty issue with my LED tails, still waiting on a response from him and it's been almost 2 weeks. Meanwhile my car is sitting around with a missing tail light...
Old 03-11-2015, 08:55 PM
JW Motorsports
Banned Scam/Spammer

Originally Posted by ZF Six
Same problem here. Had a warranty issue with my LED tails, still waiting on a response from him and it's been almost 2 weeks. Meanwhile my car is sitting around with a missing tail light...
I emailed you on the 4th and again today.

Sorry, warranty repairs take a bit of time. Your tail will be headed back in the next 2 days.

Get notified of new replies

To JWM trouble getting a hold of

Quick Reply: JWM trouble getting a hold of