Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Corvette Mods is a great vendor!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 11:11 AM
Lew Shaw
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Corvette Mods is a great vendor!

I have dealt with Corvette Mods several times now and have found that they are just plain great people. Their prices are fair and their customer service is unequaled. Everything I have ordered has shipped the next business day and arrived well packaged and damage free. Unfortunately, there have been a couple of fitment issues and a defective LED but they were immediately addressed and replaced by priority mail within 24 hours!
Lew Shaw
Old 03-20-2015, 12:19 PM
0corvettemods1
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Originally Posted by Lew Shaw
I have dealt with Corvette Mods several times now and have found that they are just plain great people. Their prices are fair and their customer service is unequaled. Everything I have ordered has shipped the next business day and arrived well packaged and damage free. Unfortunately, there have been a couple of fitment issues and a defective LED but they were immediately addressed and replaced by priority mail within 24 hours!
Lew Shaw

Thanks Lew! We appreciate your continued support & business and we will "pat" ourselves on the back for you!
Old 05-28-2015, 08:02 PM
huskysblue2
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default corvette mods the worse vendor there is!

Bought a couple item from these guys and they sent me the wrong items. Called and got some cocky-punk KID that wanted to argue with me. I asked for a manager and he put me on hold then hung up. I had to contact my credit card company and cancel the charge. What a bunch of cocky losers. I noticed on there E-bay site they have lousy feedback too. STAY AWAY!!

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Mods is a great vendor!

Quick Reply: Corvette Mods is a great vendor!