Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Corvette Mods Led fog light bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 08:52 AM
Ron Hinsdale
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Corvette Mods Led fog light bulbs

If anyone is considering replacing their C6 fog light bulbs with LED bulbs then look no further than Corvette Mods. I installed a pair in my C6 the other day and I must say I am both amazed and very well pleased. I have not had the car out a night as of yet but from what I have seen of them in my garage I believe I could drive at night with only the fog lights. Very easy to install and they are indeed plug and play. Can't say enough about the folks at Corvette Mods. They are super people to do business with. Will definitely continue to buy from them.
RH 1z51vette
Old 05-27-2015, 08:07 PM
markdburton
2nd Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I've been considering getting the LED over the HID from corvette mods because the website says these are brighter than HID and they are only a couple bucks more. How does the color of the LED match to the headlight? Can you tell a difference?
Old 05-28-2015, 09:17 AM
Ron Hinsdale
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Corvette Mods LED fog light bulbs

Originally Posted by markdburton
I've been considering getting the LED over the HID from corvette mods because the website says these are brighter than HID and they are only a couple bucks more. How does the color of the LED match to the headlight? Can you tell a difference?
markdburton ,
As for the Corvette Mods LED fog lights, if I turn on the low beams and fog lights and squat down in front of the car do get low beams and fogs on same line of sight the LED fogs seem just a little brighter than the low beams. The color may vary slightly between the two but not enough to matter at least not to me. I believe you will be well pleased with the Corvette Mod units.
1z52vette

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Mods Led fog light bulbs

Quick Reply: Corvette Mods Led fog light bulbs