Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

CorvetteMods.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 12:15 PM
Rockstar17
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CorvetteMods.com

ling with this website BEWARE!!! They routinely false advertise their products and then refuse to accept returns or exchanges. Be Wary!!
Old 07-27-2015, 04:09 PM
C7Chris
8th Gear

I see this company/topic popup every now and then, not sure why you listed it in Car Care Discussions. I have ordered from them in the past and was satisfied.

Maybe others on here can help. What did you order, what was false about it, and what did corvettemods say.
Old 07-27-2015, 07:06 PM
spdkilz911
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 41 Likes on 40 Posts

I have ordered a few items from them. I had a problem with a lost package and a defective product. Neither a direct fault of theirs. They took care of it fast. No complaints here.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:17 AM
Rockstar17
Cruising

OK, so here it is in a nutshell. I ordered rail covers and a plenum cover. Got the rail cover first and put it on. Did not like the way it looked as it was offset they said it was in the style of the C4 which was not in the description. I figured let's see how it looked with the plenum cover. When I got the plenum cover I realized there was no way of installing it. I called American Car craft who made it and they told me it would ONLY install on factory covers or their covers. They told me that Corvette Mods knew this but it was not in the description. I wanted to return the rail covers since they did not look good and would not work with plenum cover but they would not take them back. I asked if they would at the very least give me a good discount on the ones I could use and I would eat the cost of the first set. They refused that as well.
Old 03-28-2016, 12:10 AM
Coorvette
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sharing my experience. I ordered black powder coated fog & brake screens from corvettemods.com through eBay for my C5 Z06. In the listing, 1997-2004 Corvette Z06's were listed. The fog screens i received were for a base C5 and do not fit my car. I immediately requested a return with a detailed message explaining the error. My return request was denied without explanation and i could not leave feedback. I tried sending them another message and got no response. I'm out only $35, but it still bugs me that they would not stand behind there listing or at the very minimum respond to my message. At least now i know where NOT to order from, why gamble with a company that falsely advertises their products and has bad customer service policies, when there are countless other reputable sites that sell the same thing and stand behind their product? Hopefully with this post i can help others avoid making the same mistake.

If anyone wants a brand new set of C5 fog light mesh screens for the price of shipping, let me know. The part quality isn't great, it looks and feels cheap and designed like a one off, but that's a separate issue..
Old 03-31-2016, 10:54 AM
zdeckich
Safety Car

Received 312 Likes on 231 Posts
2017 Corvette of Year Finalist
2016 C5 of the Year

I have bought several things from them with no problems at all.
Old 04-02-2016, 08:26 AM
Street Rat
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 529 Likes on 396 Posts

I bought some glass t-tops and other items from them with no problems.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:19 PM
Rob4092xx
Drifting

Received 295 Likes on 108 Posts

I have also bought many things from them with zero issue! In fact, I returned two different items out side of their 30 day return policy and they took care of it with zero hassle! Must be another side to this story??? I will continue to buy from them!
Old 10-22-2016, 12:35 PM
Bryan.Elkins
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I finally found the right sized wheels for my C5 Z06 on their site. I want the wheels to be the same size as factory because I have new tires and want to keep them. Should I be worried that their wheels aren't as advertised? I looked at a half dozen other vendors, and none of them had the C7 Z06 style wheels in the size I need.
Old 10-22-2016, 07:43 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,321 Likes on 2,770 Posts

This company is no longer a forum vendor. Please search this section for many threads on the topic.

Get notified of new replies

To CorvetteMods.com

Quick Reply: CorvetteMods.com