Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Cultrag performance becareful vendor

Old 05-16-2016, 08:46 PM
rshovel
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cultrag performance becareful vendor

Who in 2016 has a retail website with no returns? This vendor will not return a $145 bezel i purchased last week i do not need anymore! Am i being unreasonable wanting to return a brand new unopened item i do not need any longer i just purchased!
Old 05-16-2016, 09:03 PM
sTz
Le Mans Master

Received 2,397 Likes on 1,586 Posts

I obviously don't know the details of your purchase, but their site informs a 30 day return policy w/RMA#... customer pays return shipping.... possible restocking fee, etc.

Was it more than 30 days, or maybe a special order part? It pays to read the return policy, no pun intended.

Last edited by sTz; 05-16-2016 at 09:06 PM.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:14 PM
OLD_GOAT
Drifting

Received 396 Likes on 169 Posts

Originally Posted by rshovel
Who in 2016 has a retail website with no returns? This vendor will not return a $145 bezel i purchased last week i do not need anymore! Am i being unreasonable wanting to return a brand new unopened item i do not need any longer i just purchased!
No you're not. If anything, unless they take it back for free, I could understand a certain percentage as a restocking fee.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:16 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

vendor contacted to respond...
Old 05-16-2016, 09:31 PM
rshovel
Advanced

Default Becareful vendor

I agree i don't mind paying a small restocking fee but they claim that it was a special order unbenounced to me so because they advertised as having it and it was a drop ship item they will not take a drop ship item back...seems very barbaric way to run an internet business..many internet vendors doesnt stock everything but they stand by their name and returns even if its a drop ship item...

Originally Posted by pewter99
vendor contacted to respond...
Old 05-16-2016, 09:33 PM
rshovel
Advanced

Default Drop ship item

Means they act like they have it but it comes from a third party.

Originally Posted by rshovel
i agree i don't mind paying a small restocking fee but they claim that it was a special order unbenounced to me so because they advertised as having it and it was a drop ship item they will not take a drop ship item back...seems very barbaric way to run an internet business..many internet vendors doesnt stock everything but they stand by their name and returns even if its a drop ship item...
Old 05-22-2016, 07:43 PM
OLD_GOAT
Drifting

Received 396 Likes on 169 Posts

Any closure yet?
Old 05-26-2016, 02:38 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Good Afternoon All,

I’d like to simply present the facts and then you’re welcome to form your own opinion. Mr. Shovel has been purchasing from CULTRAG Performance since July of 2015. He usually purchases from us on eBay where we have the handling times clearly stated and over 90% of our items on eBay ship either the same day or the next day, depending on the time of day ordered. Until this order, the customer has only purchased from us on the website one other time earlier this month and it was something we had in stock for immediate shipment and was shipped accordingly.

I believe it is safe for me to say and for you to assume the customer is accustomed to CULTRAG Performance shipping immediately. And since we’re in the same state it is probably 24-48 hours from the time he orders until it hits his door.

Mr. Shovel placed this particular order on Tuesday, May, 10th 2016 @ 11:39 AM.

At 12:00 P.M, within 20 minutes of Mr. Shovel placing the order, I processed the order and kindly stated that it would take me 1-2 business days to get the item here and then we would ship it out.

I processed the order and placed the order with the factory since we did not stock the item. I expected to get it the next day, but I said 1-2 business days to allow for any errors.

At 5:27 P.M. the customer sent an email stating:
“if you can't have it to me by friday please cancel my order i thought u stocked this part!”

At 5:27 P.M. the customer also sent another email stating:
“please cancel my order if you can't have it to me by friday...”

The next morning, Wednesday, May 11th 2016 @ 6:50 AM I sent the customer an email stating:
Good Morning,

We should be able to do so (In regards to the part making it there by Friday). For future reference, we state right on the site that it is a catalog and doesn't say whether we stock it or not and if you're interested in making sure you have something by a certain date or time to contact us first.

Also, special order items are non-returnable. Please read what you're purchasing before doing so.

Thank you,
Gene.

The order was shipped the next day from placing the order, Wednesday May 11th, 2016.

Mr. Shovel received the item on Friday, May 13th 2016 by his requested delivery date.

We did not hear anything from Mr. Shovel until Monday, May 16th 2016 when he sent an email stating:

“Part is being returned UPS Tracking #675846940198 PLEASE CREDIT MY CARD WHEN RECEIVED TOMORROW PART WAS NEVER OPENED............”

I responded to Mr. Shovel through email by stating:
“Good Afternoon,

As per my original message to you, the item is non-returnable, as the posted policies on the website so the item will be returned to you, provided you send us a return label.

Thank you,
Gene.”

Mr. Shovel responded with an email stating:

“******** i buy a lot of stuff from you I never saw anything about returns why do you want to ruin the relationship! if i don't get credit ill be calling better business bureau as well as visiting downtown harrisburg to report your practices.why? $145 dollar part?”

I responded to Mr. Shovel with an email stating:

“Good Evening,

Please don't use vulgar language when dealing with us.

The other day you said "please cancel my order it if you can't have it to me by Friday" "I thought you stocked the part".

I mentioned it should not be a problem to arrive to you by Friday and I stated our stocking and return policy. Our return policy is no returns on special order parts. I also addressed that with you in my return message. Below is a copy of the message.

"Good Morning,

We should be able to do so. For future reference, we state right on the site that it is a catalog and doesn't say whether we stock it or not and if you're interested in making sure you have something by a certain date or time to contact us first.

Also, special order items are non-returnable. Please read what you're purchasing before doing so.

Thank you,
Gene."

By looking at the tracking information you received it on Friday, even though we didn't promise a delivery date. You're more than welcome to call whomever you wish or say whatever you want to say or threaten me how you feel, but a policy is a policy and they are and were there for you to view before you placed an order on our website.

We have everything documented and on file and I would be happy to have my attorney handle any issues with either your false claims and/or harassment.

Thank you,
Gene.”

Mr. Shovel does not have a valid reason(s) to make untruthful statements regarding CULTRAG Performance and our service. We provided quick and efficient service and shipped the part in less than 24 hours from order input and in accordance with all posted policies on the website.

Thank you for reading and for your time,
Gene.

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Old 05-27-2016, 05:04 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,318 Likes on 2,767 Posts

The vendor has responded to the OP's complaint. All thats being posted now are comments from third parties who are not involved in the transaction. Therefore, per Transactions Feedback rules, this thread will be closed.

If there is additional respolution to the dispute, one of the direct parties involved may contact me and I can post an update.

Get notified of new replies

To Cultrag performance becareful vendor

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cultrag performance becareful vendor