Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Bluez5 (Mr. Jordan Spagnoletti of Danville, Kentucky) - Dishonest Seller

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 11:44 AM
Jay462
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Bluez5 (Mr. Jordan Spagnoletti of Danville, Kentucky) - Dishonest Seller

This feedback is for forum member Bluez5 (Mr. Jordan Spagnoletti of Danville, Kentucky).

He sold me some NPP mufflers. He specified that he had re-welded one of the pipes prior to the sale. I was fine with that, so I bought them.

What he didn't mention, is that the "re-weld" included an axle-back pipe of a different diameter (smaller than 2.5") that was conveniently cropped out of the photograph in the for-sale thread.

In addition to the suprise about the pipe, the mufflers were received in poor condition from the shipper, FedEx. The seller made the excuse that "he just dropped them off at FedEx - THEY packed them." He wrote in the thread that "he would call them." He didn't call them. I called the shipping store that sent them. They were not allowed to give me his phone number, but they called him at my request. I called them back and they were surprised he didn't call me (he's had my number since the beginning, but the shipping store gave my number to him again, just in case).

He told me (in the thread, on this forum) I could ship the mufflers back to him for a refund if I paid shipping. I attempted to ship them back to him, luckily realizing in time that the return address on the shipment was not his address, but a shipping company. After very difficult communication with him, he finally provided his address to me via PM. I was able to re-address the UPS package before it departed.

I shipped the mufflers back (well packed, at my expense!) and he received them at his residence on 21-JUN. He has now turned PMs off, will not respond to any communication, but has been active on the forum, per the forum software.

I've now disputed the PayPal charge with my credit card company. Here is the thread:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1592510618

In summary:

1. Seller misrepresented item
2. Seller did not package item well or even supervise packing of item by 3rd party
3. Seller has poor communication and refused to provide telephone number
4. Seller did not issue refund after having his product back, at his residence, for almost a week, with no communication
5. Seller was last active on the forum on 21-JUN (the day the mufflers arrived back at his residence).

I would advise that nobody interact with this individual. He attempted to have me pay by Moneygram. I chose PayPal with my credit card. Good thing, huh?

I have all PMs as evidence.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:04 PM
Jay462
Instructor

I am happy to report that my credit card company has ruled in my favor and refunded me the money.

I never received any communication from Bluez5 (Mr. Jordan Spagnoletti) after he received the mufflers I returned to him. It took me disputing the charge with my credit card company to get my money back.

Again, don't deal with this guy. He's shady.
Old 07-22-2016, 12:21 PM
Jay462
Instructor

Yes. It is unfortunate that I lost $100 in shipping, but I still came out spending less money total due to the good price on mufflers from member Chomper, who I met in Austin. He's a good dude and has one bad *** victory red wide body conversion.

I'm headed to the Corvette Invasion at Circuit of the Americas this weekend. Should be a blast!

I actually looked up that Spagnoletti guy on social media- he also used his wife's paypal account. Be careful out there folks....

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 07-22-2016 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Remove deleted quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:37 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,321 Likes on 2,770 Posts

Closing as transaction appears settled.

Get notified of new replies

To Bluez5 (Mr. Jordan Spagnoletti of Danville, Kentucky) - Dishonest Seller

Quick Reply: Bluez5 (Mr. Jordan Spagnoletti of Danville, Kentucky) - Dishonest Seller