Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

******FLORIDA SPEED AND POWER******updated..please read!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 02:48 PM
marksstingray
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

Old 09-08-2016, 02:49 PM
marksstingray
Advanced

does this look like we are getting our money back?
Old 09-08-2016, 03:14 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by canuck9
I made Matt aware of the post and thus his response. After speaking with him I've clarified that they are reorganizing and looking to relocate shops...not close for good...customers cars are not being left outside to be abandoned by them...they are still working on rides (including my own) and have a been a pleasure to work with. Hopefully everything goes smoothly for Matt and Rodney as they transition into a nicer shop!!

Michael
doesn't look good.....now....what were you saying to me yesterday?
Old 09-08-2016, 03:19 PM
canuck9
Drifting

Received 226 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by pewter99
doesn't look good.....now....what were you saying to me yesterday?
Same as before....they are reorganizing their business...thus FSP might be no longer with regard to the name/business....I've been assured my car is going to be completed and based on all the up to date pictures I've been sent, I am not worried at this point.

Michael
Old 09-08-2016, 04:03 PM
marksstingray
Advanced

are you really wishing good luck to a shop that is actively and willingly cheating people out of money.. REALLY.. Still no refund here. been weeks and weeks..
Old 09-08-2016, 04:06 PM
marksstingray
Advanced

maybe he is using my money to fix your car. HMM. Here is an idea. Maybe you could send me my money and take it out of his final payment
Old 09-08-2016, 04:13 PM
7SECONDS
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Same as before....they are reorganizing their business...thus FSP might be no longer with regard to the name/business....I've been assured my car is going to be completed and based on all the up to date pictures I've been sent, I am not worried at this point.

Michael
I don't really care what they are doing at this point bottom line is Matt asked for a large deposit 6 weeks ago to get the parts here for my car. As he has asked for in the past. I have spent over $15,000 with them in the last year and a half. All I have done is recommend multiple customers to them. And He took my money knowing he was never going to order those parts. He strung me along till Tuesday then He texted me yesterday they were closing. He stole my money plain and simple knowing this was going on. That is inexcusable! Now he is hiding behind an attorney like a Coward! Put yourself in our shoes and then let me know what you would have to say. And I am not the worst victim of this by far. I feel horrible for some of my other friends that he has also done this to on a much higher level.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:24 PM
canuck9
Drifting

Received 226 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by 7SECONDS
I don't really care what they are doing at this point bottom line is Matt asked for a large deposit 6 weeks ago to get the parts here for my car. As he has asked for in the past. I have spent over $15,000 with them in the last year and a half. All I have done is recommend multiple customers to them. And He took my money knowing he was never going to order those parts. He strung me along till Tuesday then He texted me yesterday they were closing. He stole my money plain and simple knowing this was going on. That is inexcusable! Now he is hiding behind an attorney like a Coward! Put yourself in our shoes and then let me know what you would have to say. And I am not the worst victim of this by far. I feel horrible for some of my other friends that he has also done this to on a much higher level.
I certainly feel terrible for those that are in a predicament where they might not get money back....I can really only speak to my situation and experience...which has been great thus far. Hopefully everything plays out smoothly and to the satisfaction of all parties involved.

Michael
Old 09-08-2016, 04:31 PM
marksstingray
Advanced

I got a call from my bank and now they are officially going after them for the money plus additional costs on their part. Maybe everyone that was robbed could get together and convoy down there and surround the place. I'm in.....
Old 09-08-2016, 04:34 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Pilot of Beer Force 1
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran

Originally Posted by marksstingray
I got a call from my bank and now they are officially going after them for the money plus additional costs on their part. Maybe everyone that was robbed could get together and convoy down there and surround the place. I'm in.....
while that sounds good on the internet its usually not good in real life...best you let the CC companies, banks and LE handle it.

I will offer this piece of advice based on past issues like this. All affected parties should probably PM/email each other and exchange info to keep each other informed on things as this progresses. Also make sure you have copies of all communications, receipts, etc.

Last edited by pewter99; 09-08-2016 at 04:35 PM.
Old 09-08-2016, 05:19 PM
marksstingray
Advanced

honestly for me it isn't about the money. Its about being lied to dragged along with my car down for weeks waiting on promised parts. I have already purchased and received the new parts elsewhere. Just need a little personal satisfaction at this point. 5 minutes out behind the building in the parking lot and he can keep the money....Just kidding of course.. I never promote violence to solve any problem.. I hope the poor guy gets back on his feet. Maybe we could start a collection for them.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:39 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Pilot of Beer Force 1
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran

Michael
not sure how....that letter says they are not and cannot do anything else...good luck

Last edited by pewter99; 09-08-2016 at 09:41 PM.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:47 PM
7SECONDS
Pro

Also not sure how the attorney sends that letter out and they still have a active FSP website selling parts and an active Facebook page. That should all be shut down before they Screw over more Hard Working people.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:29 AM
marksstingray
Advanced

I hope he realized tjat he has intentionally defreauded people and took money knowing he had no intent of following through. Them lied to them for weeks about refunds until finally his lawyer sends a letter stating dont contact him. Meanwhile his card processing company tells me no refunds can be processed as there is no money..
Old 09-09-2016, 01:31 AM
marksstingray
Advanced

This is the kind of stuff you go to jail over..my bank
BANK OF AMERICA is filing fraud with intent on them as it turns out I had fraud protection on the card i used..
Old 09-09-2016, 01:33 AM
marksstingray
Advanced

We have also talked to the sheriffs dept there..If you have a car there i would go get it. No way this all goes good. If found actively defrauding people thwu will put locks on the doors and your out of luck if your vehicle is in there..
Old 09-09-2016, 06:25 AM
7SECONDS
Pro

I think I am going to make a phone call to my friends at the Manatee County Sheriff's Department today and let them know how he stole my money. A news channel may be in order also.

Get notified of new replies

To ******FLORIDA SPEED AND POWER******updated..please read!

Old 09-09-2016, 07:33 AM
probono
Pro

Received 91 Likes on 68 Posts

Could someone please post the name and mailing address of their attorney?

Ken
Old 09-09-2016, 07:48 AM
marksstingray
Advanced

Old 09-09-2016, 08:43 AM
7SECONDS
Pro

Yep thats the letter.

Quick Reply: ******FLORIDA SPEED AND POWER******updated..please read!