Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Redline Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 08:46 PM
J3TVETTE
Melting Slicks

Received 405 Likes on 290 Posts
Default Redline Motorsports

Just wanted to come on here and thank Redline Motorsports for the work that was done on my car. I work a busy schedule and needed the Front and Rear Rotors/Pads installed on my C6. Howard and Scott were there to answer all of my questions from start to finish. They were 100% honest about what the work would entail, wait time, etc. They gave me a tour of the shop (work of art) and showed me some of the beautiful machines they had crafted. The car stops on a dime and they took care of it like it belonged to them.

If you are in South Florida and need your car worked on, trust the professionals at Redline.

Roman

Last edited by J3TVETTE; 08-29-2016 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:45 PM
seamus2154
Drifting

Received 125 Likes on 94 Posts

I agree completely. They are refreshing in south Florida. Great guys and excellent workmanship! I even had a small issue with one part a month later and they stand behind their work, and took it right in for a quick resolution on their dime! Nice to see someone post something good, when it's good. Great shop.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:07 PM
Redline Motorsports
Melting Slicks

Received 124 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by slowstang305
Just wanted to come on here and thank Redline Motorsports for the work that was done on my car. I work a busy schedule and needed the Front and Rear Rotors/Pads installed on my C6. Howard and Scott were there to answer all of my questions from start to finish. They were 100% honest about what the work would entail, wait time, etc. They gave me a tour of the shop (work of art) and showed me some of the beautiful machines they had crafted. The car stops on a dime and they took care of it like it belonged to them.

If you are in South Florida and need your car worked on, trust the professionals at Redline.

Roman
Glad it worked out! Now if we can keep your Yamaha ski from breaking we can have some fun on the weekends!

HT
Old 10-19-2016, 11:45 AM
J3TVETTE
Melting Slicks

Received 405 Likes on 290 Posts

LOL its still in the shop getting the pump worked on. Hopefully I get it back soon!

Get notified of new replies

To Redline Motorsports

Quick Reply: Redline Motorsports