Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Beware of LM Performance and RK Sport

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 06:20 PM
whill74126
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of LM Performance and RK Sport

I am going to tell my story as it is and let you guys judge for yourself. I purchased a 97-04 C5 Corvette High Rise Hood from LM performance back in July. Now I will say my body man was slow about the install and 2 mths go by. But 2 weeks ago he installed the hood only to find out it doesn't fit as it should. So I call RK Sport since they were on the shipping invoice. Cesar at RK told me to send him photo's of hood on car. So I had the body man call him and explain the problem and also send him the pic's.After all that they told him that they would get back to me. Which I waited a couple of days and never got a call from them! So I called Cesar and asked him what was the deal. He then told me I needed to talk to Leon at LM Performance! So I then called Leon and was told that Cesar was the person that decides what to do about the hood. Now it's been 2 weeks of back and fourth of this bullshit! Today I receive a email stating to send back at my expense and if hood is bad that they will refund my money. Now do you see this as a good way of doing business? I will never buy another part from either! I'd have felt better if you told me that I've waited to long to return! But don't treat me like i'm trying to cheat you and I purchased it from you and it's not been paint sanded or even used!

Quick Reply: Beware of LM Performance and RK Sport