Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Vettesthetics

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 12:01 AM
C 5
No Time!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Vettesthetics

First off, let me start by saying I absolutely love the product in question (the single ring halo tail lights). I ordered a set of tail light housings for mike at vettesthetics to modify, my only problem is after a year of usage they've developed black spots pretty bad on all the rings. I also suspect that the damage might of been due to resistor pack seal (hot glue) going bad and when I moved my tail light, water dripped out of the resistor module. I've tried to reach out to mike via e-mail and his social media outlets since the business doesnt seem to have a phone number. I've made multiple attempts at just trying to contact him, I honestly just wish I could send them in to get serviced even if I have to come out of pocket to get them shipped out and serviced- and I've expressed this to the company. I don't recall how much I've spent, but I think it was around 350-400$ and they havent lasted a year. Maybe it was my fault or something else that caused them to die prematurely. I will say this though, I follow mike and his company and I understand he is exceptionally busy, and that its nothing personal (at least I hope not), but after several attempts, I cannot help but to think I might be stuck with these tail lights and have no way of getting them fixed. I've even thought about going back to the eagle eye tail lights. Mike, if youre reading this, all I ask is for the tail lights to be serviced or repaired, I mean no harm whatsoever, I just need to have functioning tail lights, I understand youre beyond busy, and I dont take it personally or get mad about the situation, but I think I'm at the crossroads on whether I would like to keep them or not. This situation aside, I still plan on doing business with you in the future, to send my head lights out to you for a black bezel service, but customer service is a little loose.

Quick Reply: Vettesthetics