Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Buyers beware Bernie from BJ Motors/ Viper exchange

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 03:03 PM
vinnyr
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buyers beware Bernie from BJ Motors/ Viper exchange

WERE YOU TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY BJ MOTORS/VIPER EXCHANGE?
BUYERS BEWARE OF BERNARD KATZ BJ MOTORS/VIPER EXCHANGE!!!
​As a wronged customer of BJ Motors/ Viper Exchange located in Tomball, TX, I feel it is my moral obligation to make my experiences known to all potential customers. In my experience with Bernard Katz, BJ Motors/Viper Exchange, he misrepresented his vehicle and will not stand behind his merchandise.
​On September 13th, 2016 Bernard Katz and I entered into contract for the purchase of a 2016 Z06 Corvette with an aftermarket Redline build. Since I am located in New York and BJ Motors/Viper Exchange is located in Tomball, TX I described to Bernard what my intended use for the car would be and he told me that the 2016 Z06 Corvette would be a perfect fit. Bernard Katz gave me his word that the car was in perfect condition and mechanically sound. In good faith I took his word and proceeded with the purchase.
​When the car arrived on September 22nd, 2016 the Z06 Corvette came to me with no gas, dirty, and in need of an oil change. I cleaned the car, did the necessary maintenance and the first time I used the car it went into an engine power down mode and I was unable to drive it. I immediately contacted Bernard Katz of BJ Motors/Viper Exchange and he told me to take the Z06 to a mechanic he knew three hours away from my home, and he also stated that if the car could not be fixed that he would take the vehicle back.
​I sent numerous emails to BJ Motors/Viper Exchange with all the updates as I received them from his mechanic. Having a newly purchased vehicle in a mechanic shop that I was unable to choose was unsettling and when I voiced my concerns to Bernard Katz he again stated that he would take the Z06 back if the problem was unable to be fixed. After 4 and half weeks with my vehicle still in the mechanic shop that Bernard Katz insisted that I use the Z06 was not fixed and the mechanic stated he was unable to figure the problem out. I picked up the vehicle on November 3rd 2016, contacted Bernard Katz of BJ Motors/Viper Exchange and informed him of the situation. Bernard Katz stated he will not take back the problematic Z06.
Buyers beware!
Old 03-13-2020, 09:58 PM
kratedisease
Melting Slicks

Received 2,088 Likes on 906 Posts

Well, you no longer have to be bothered by Bernard Katz from BJ Motors since he just Died.......Goner !

Quick Reply: Buyers beware Bernie from BJ Motors/ Viper exchange