Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

BEWARE of "turboed350z"

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 01:58 PM
nemo12
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BEWARE of "turboed350z"

please beware of doing business with this guy! turboed350z paypal info datnguyen20090909@gmail.com name THANH NGUYEN! made a deal with him $200 for some led taillights he tried to keep my money and never shipped out the lights! said he lost his phone and couldn't contact me! which is a lie because he clearly stated in the txt that it had already shipped out the lights! horrible guy to deal with DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!!!

Old 11-11-2016, 02:04 PM
turboed350z
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

never bother to contact me. if you call the number he posted, clearly it will ring indefinitely. a sign a number is no longer in service.

never tried to message me on here or through email or paypal. excuses me if this is the real world and things do happen to where people loses stuff, such as cellphones and wallets along with car keys, its not unheard of...

open a charged back and he received his money back and i was hit with a 35 dollar fee.

tried explaining to him that i had to deal with family and that i did indeed ship the lights out, got the package backed mangled and wasnt able to get in contact with him due to a family emergency.

never try to resolved anything, went on full attack mode, never contact me other than through phone, which the number is no longer valid. calls me a thief, yet he got his full 200 back while i lost on shipping charges and a 35 dollar fee.

edit: if anyone requires proof that i did indeed had to deal with a family death, an estate to deal with after, and that i did indeed lost my phone and had to get a new number, call the above number he posted, it will ring and wont be answered. secondly for the proof of death, i will gladly pm it to any party interested, i would rather not post such proof due to privacy concern of the wide web.

also if anyone wants proof i was also hit with a 35 dollar charge fee from his charged back, i can also send that but will not post my bank records on here.

bottom line is, he got his money back, i lost 35 dollars and shipping costs. im sorry if life intervene with this transaction, but i will not stand by and be called a thief when i stole nothing. i have apologize to the buyer that this did not go as he had hope, but maybe next time he should try contacting others through multiple means of communication at his disposal before calling others a liar/thief.

Last edited by turboed350z; 11-11-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Quick Reply: BEWARE of "turboed350z"