Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

full throttle corvette

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 07:43 PM
67ermineconvert
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default full throttle corvette

Has anyone had any issues with full throttle corvette? i have spent 100s if not a few thousand dollars with them. Every time i call and get the owner Sam I get a guy interested in the whole car culture. he helps me , he follows up and and will even redirect you to a competitor to make your life easier.. Over the last yr or so I call and get someone named Nick I will say its so and so from massachusetts and have some questions on a product I need . If it's Sam I get treated like anyone should .Twice now I have got Nick and I feel like he is not interested in anyway with reaching beyond what is available on their website. I called Paragon and Eklers prior to this call on some items i couldnt figure out.. eklers and Paragon both helped me immediatley . Sam would have also based on my previous experiences .. This other guy Nick has blown me off twice.. very disapointed. all i asked for was all the parts for the front of a bbc 1967 , alt brackets,p steering pump brackets pulleys etc.. both eklers and paragon had someone that were happy to help me .. it was easy and inexpensive.. Nick????? you are costing sam some business that I am fiercely loyal to.... you sounded like a sloth who doesnt care if its something you have to move your lazy butt to look into..
Old 01-18-2017, 07:52 AM
ejboyd5
Drifting

Received 326 Likes on 189 Posts

Why not ask for Sam when you call?
Old 01-18-2017, 03:02 PM
67ermineconvert
Advanced

Originally Posted by ejboyd5
Why not ask for Sam when you call?
Of course i did
Old 01-18-2017, 03:04 PM
67ermineconvert
Advanced

my point is actually that customer service is really lacking in so many business' today being creative in any way to help someone is just too hard for some people

Get notified of new replies

To full throttle corvette

Quick Reply: full throttle corvette