Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

MarylandSpeed feedback

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 11:20 PM
Z.youngg85@gmail.com
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default MarylandSpeed feedback

I placed an order on Thanksgiving for a Kooks Catted X pipe for my C5 Z06. The standard 3" with 2.5" outlet straight out of the catalog so this is not a special order part or anything crazy. I placed my order and was told 1-3 weeks which was fine as I had just purchased the car and had 60 day temporary tags to get the Catted pipe installed to pass inspection and register the car for hard plates. Fast forward to now and its been 6+ weeks approaching 2 months since i placed the order. My credit charged was charged immediately the same night i placed the order which i thought was odd as many vendors wont charge the card until the item drop ships. So now I'm out 675.00 with no part and no delivery date in sight and the temporary tags expired so the car cant even be driven until it arrives and gets installed.

Not the experience I was hoping for especially from a large vendor that posts all over this website.

Hoping someone can step in and help me out. I have messaged, e-mailed and used thier website to contact with almost zero response except a " Maybe it will ship this week?"

The price was great but not when you dont receive any product!!!! I'm starting to feel like I got ripped off and im seeing others having the same experience.

They find time to post all over this forum everyday but not to take care of the customers that have already paid???

Why take more Kooks orders when you cant even fulfill the ones that have already been placed?

MarylandSpeed i hope you can step up and make this right. At this point I would like a refund or the part i paid for ASAP!!
Old 01-21-2017, 11:25 PM
oemtech
Melting Slicks

Received 159 Likes on 116 Posts

Dispute the charge... You will get their attention.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:20 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

deleted posts as they were in violation of the rules for disputes..
Old 01-22-2017, 04:23 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

customer states he has spoke to vendor, issue resolved

Get notified of new replies