Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Maryland Speed !!Disappointment!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 09:24 PM
FRCJERRY
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Maryland Speed !!Disappointment!!!

I am very disappointed with this place.. I placed an order back on Friday 25 November, 2016 for a Fast 102 intake and a 102 mm Nick Williams TB and it took over a month to receive my Intake and still have not received my TB. Its been two months!!! I contact them and they told me they are working on it,but that still does not help. I still don't have my parts.... Just thought i would share with u guys, maybe this has happen to some of u on here...
Old 01-28-2017, 09:28 PM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,300 Likes on 13,973 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Moved this to Transactions Feedback.
Old 01-28-2017, 10:01 PM
harryk387
Pro

Received 85 Likes on 51 Posts

Same!!! I have been waiting for my coated long tube header since October and then also purchase $1000 worth of misc parts on Black Friday...still waiting.

I have been following up every week and it doesnt seem to be getting anywhere. He said that the headers would be shipped out this week and nothing...

I have $3000 worth of parts that I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET!

Last edited by harryk387; 01-28-2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old 01-28-2017, 10:39 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

So you have everything but the throttle body? If you are missing one part, please contact me @443-730-9428 and I will resolve it.

As a customer I know you have purchased from us many times Jerry and had great service. It is unfortunate a back ordered throttle body led to this. Just a week or two ago you were talking to me about buying a clutch. Either way I would love to get in contact and fix the order Monday.

This is the second week in a row someone has posted one of these kneecap threads late Saturday without contacting us to inquire first or giving us time to reply. We oversold a few parts around Black Friday, and got backed up. We expected a flat Black Friday and it was well above any growth we forecasted. With sheer unexpected volume and manufactuers being closed over the holidays for weeks in some cases, delays just happened. I have no issue falling on the sword for that. We will fix that moving forward next year. That said, many orders were very discounted and people got great deals. That is why no one is calling asking to cancel. It does not happen The discount has value and people know that. Rather they do things like this and not complain to our face or on the phone. In terms of orders we are getting caught up rapidly and these issues will be resolved. The last two weeks we have shipped a tremendous amount of stuff. More than any period in the last two years. I strongly encourage anyone with an issue to call me direct. No one walks away from talking to me feeling like they got bad customer service. We have sponsored this forum for 10 years and we have never had negative threads in this forum until the last two weeks. Each of these threads the customers did not give us warning or act nearly as upset as they gave here. The honest answer is we would have refunded you and moved on rather than it get to that point. No one has asked for refunds or really even contacted us upset prior to posting here. Branden

Last edited by MarylandSpeed; 01-28-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Maryland Speed !!Disappointment!!!

Quick Reply: Maryland Speed !!Disappointment!!!