Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Big disappointment with performance corvettes

Old 02-03-2017, 11:25 AM
myredhead1
Melting Slicks

Received 431 Likes on 356 Posts
Default Big disappointment with performance corvettes

I have had great experiences with them in the past including super fast shipping. I ordered a hydro dipped gauge bezel and passenger ac vent surround for my C6 corvette during their Black Friday sale. The price was right, both for $298 shipped, and the time frame stated 4-6 weeks. After a few days of not receiving a confirmation email, I called to ensure the order was indeed placed and was told that all was good. At 6 weeks, I call to check on order and was told that they closed for a week over Xmas so that backed things up a bit. Ok, life happens, probably got busy, fine. At the 8 week mark, I got an email stating that the order has been upgraded to "ready to ship." That was 10 days ago and still no update including no one answering the phone today. Is anyone else dealing with them and having the same results??

Last edited by myredhead1; 02-03-2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:42 AM
bigblueman
Drifting

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts

I had the same problem. Paid for rush shipping did not matter. I was told the same thing, they closed for a week. This was last summer.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:38 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by bigblueman
I had the same problem. Paid for rush shipping did not matter. I was told the same thing, they closed for a week. This was last summer.
Dam that is crap I would just get my money back from my card holder. Hope you paid by credit card. Robert
Old 02-24-2017, 09:48 AM
myredhead1
Melting Slicks

Received 431 Likes on 356 Posts

Update. Gauge bezel and ac vent surround finally arrived. Ordered the on 11/28 and received on 2/22. The workmanship is flawless and I couldn't be happier. Just wish I would have been told of the long lead time and I would have been fine.

Get notified of new replies

To Big disappointment with performance corvettes

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Big disappointment with performance corvettes