Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Cleartastic - Don't Be Fooled

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 02:42 PM
17gs
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Cleartastic - Don't Be Fooled

Based on the fact that I called them 4 times over a period of two weeks (At the same time I posted a question on their most recent ad in the C7 General Discussion forum #142, 02/16/2017, and NEVER received a return call (I left 2 separate messages) or response to my question, I would tell everyone to steer clear of this business. No one answers their phones, no one returns their voicemails and no one responds to questions here on the forum. Yet they have time to continuously post their advertisements. Super pathetic customer service if you ask me. I only needed their product for a temporary solution for a drive across country. After not getting a response from them, further research revealed that Xpel makes a temporary film protection. Tracwrap. Less expensive and they shipped within two days of ordering. In addition, their customer service is superb. They actually answer the phone right away. Cleartastic lost a potential customer in me and I hope that this thread sways others to look elsewhere.

Last edited by 17gs; 03-13-2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old 03-13-2017, 03:49 PM
Cleartastic
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05, '15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by 17gs
Based on the fact that I called them 4 times over a period of two weeks (At the same time I posted a question on their most recent ad in the C7 General Discussion forum #142, 02/16/2017, and NEVER received a return call (I left 2 separate messages) or response to my question, I would tell everyone to steer clear of this business. No one answers their phones, no one returns their voicemails and no one responds to questions here on the forum. Yet they have time to continuously post their advertisements. Super pathetic customer service if you ask me. I only needed their product for a temporary solution for a drive across country. After not getting a response from them, further research revealed that Xpel makes a temporary film protection. Tracwrap. Less expensive and they shipped within two days of ordering. In addition, their customer service is superb. They actually answer the phone right away. Cleartastic lost a potential customer in me and I hope that this thread sways others to look elsewhere.
You stated that we don't respond to questions asked on the forum. This is not true. I say this because you also stated your post is number #142. Your post (#142) is from one of our threads which consists of 8 pages.
Within those 8 pages & 142 posts lies many, many questions from forum members which are all answered by us. No complaints.
Sorry we missed yours. It happens. Yes our post was right under your question, but when "bumping" multiple threads sometimes it gets over looked. Its really that simple.

Regarding you calling us, we don't have one voicemail message from you (yet alone 4). Not one email or even a PM (private message) here through the forum from you.
It would be hard for us to be in business for 20 years if we ignored phone calls, questions & potential orders.

However after seeing on the forum your complaint, I did reach out to you via PM today to apologize. You did not except it, and that's ok. You found an alternative film. So you're set. Good luck.

Last edited by Cleartastic; 03-13-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Quick Reply: Cleartastic - Don't Be Fooled