Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Mad dog trans dont buy

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 08:58 PM
nickpe
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Mad dog trans dont buy

i started by talking to ed. he said he could build be a stage 3 trans full manual valve body. trans arived painted like my 3 year old painted it. tail shaft was damaged. trans lasted for 150 miles. i called for three weeks only having to tell my story to every person i talked to. i never did get to talk to lou. they call it a hand shake warranty. i did not do research on them...my bad..its all over the internet about there ripoff antics, used or low grade parts. i never got my money back they suck...karma baby they will get theres. when you go to their site they look legit BEWARE
Old 03-15-2017, 10:41 PM
TOM B1
Burning Brakes

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

I you went through all the steps then Its time for pay back.
I would find all there Utube and face book video's and post the truth about what happened to you, keep up the pressure, keep reposting.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:42 AM
Red86Z51
Melting Slicks

Received 444 Likes on 322 Posts
Finalist 2020 C4 of the Year - Unmodified
C4 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Nickpe, sorry to hear you're having such a horrible experience. These are the kind of events that really hurt our hobby as a whole.

How did you pay? If by credit card, you may very well be able to file a claim against them...credit card companies offer protection against fraud. You will need a good paper trail with compelling evidence to win. I've had to go this route before. It takes a little time and patience, but can be well worth it when you've been wronged.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:50 PM
Alwyn678
Team Owner

Received 142 Likes on 125 Posts

How did you pay? If by credit card, you may very well be able to file a claim against them...credit card companies offer protection against fraud. You will need a good paper trail with compelling evidence to win. I've had to go this route before. It takes a little time and patience, but can be well worth it when you've been wronged.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the Best advice

Get notified of new replies

To Mad dog trans dont buy