Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Et Streets Or Et Street Radials?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 02:40 PM
97Rob
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Et Streets Or Et Street Radials?

I am going to purchase ccw drag radials, and was content w/ having the MT ET STREETS on the rear. Then I was talking w/ a guy a know from Kentucky and he said people were having better luck w/ the MT ET STREET RADIALS than the ET STREETS. Anyone got an opinion on this?

Rob Edwards

What does the ET stand for concerning the name of the tire?

Last edited by 97Rob; 06-27-2006 at 02:51 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:16 PM
IMA 66
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think the ET just means they are for drag racing Elapsed Time......my buddy just put a set of these on his Monte Carlo that runs upper 11's. He used to run Drag Radials and ET Drags. He got the ET Street Radials and uses these as his primary tires since he doesn't put many miles on the car. Just playing around they hooked like crazy on the street. He has only been to the track with them once and it was on a Friday night for the usual grudge night. He was dissapointed at the track as they weren't hooking that goos. However no one was hooking that night since they don't really prep the track good. On the highway and around town they ride nice like a regular tire. Seem to be pretty good and i am sure once he wears them in a little and at a prepped track they will hook.

Quick Reply: Et Streets Or Et Street Radials?