Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RAVE: Keith and Mike at DOCZ - 1ST RATE CORVETTE PARTS

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 07:05 PM
WICKEDFRC
Race Director

Received 1,652 Likes on 738 Posts

Default RAVE: Keith and Mike at DOCZ - 1ST RATE CORVETTE PARTS

Just wanted to share my excellent customer service received from Keith and Mike at DOCZ - 1ST RATE CORVETTE PARTS.

Recently, I was projecting out how to save on bigger tires and considered to replace my current 19/20 with an 18/19 set up. I came across a sale on DOCZ - 1ST RATE CORVETTE PARTS and took a look around. I found a set I liked, and inquired toward one of their 18/19 Wheel sets.

Both Keith and Mike went a great deal out of their way to make the sale happen with a slamming deal on a new set of tires to go along with my new wheels. Besides their patience with my seemingly endless questions, they did alot of the price comparisons for me between a package deal vs a piece-mealed set from various vendors and got their sale down to a smoking deal that made a decision far more appealing.

That being said, I was stoked and set to buy some new wheels and tried to place my order from work on a Government computer, but PayPal blocked the sale as "Suspicious Activity." I attempted a second time on my cell phone and again, it was blocked. Ok, so I contacted PayPal and they said it was declined due to "suspicious activity" and would reset my account. I just had to wait until I got home to place the order.

In this time frame, I had a few more hours to consider the sale and a buddy broke it down in simple terms: WANTS vs NEEDS.

Considering I've had my Z for just under 2 years and haven't broke 3,000 miles yet, I surely didn't NEED a new set of tires. So, with that being said, I humbly reconsidered the purchase I was about to make.

But, the RANT of this thread is to pay much respect to Keith and Mike and the team at DOCZ - 1ST RATE CORVETTE PARTS for going above and beyond to make a sale happen. Unfortunately in the end, I couldn't fully justify making the purchase.

If anyone is considering new wheels or a new wheels/tire package, give these guys your first attention. Their excellence in customer service and satisfaction is truly unsurpassed. Without a doubt, when I am in NEED of new tires, I will most certainly offer my business to them first.

A huge "Thank you" to Keith and Mike for your outstanding commitment to excellence.

Last edited by WICKEDFRC; 09-19-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Quick Reply: RAVE: Keith and Mike at DOCZ - 1ST RATE CORVETTE PARTS