Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

c6 tire options for a supercharged car

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 11:40 AM
robertaj
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default c6 tire options for a supercharged car

What is a good daily driver tire for a 655rwhp c6 that can hook decently but also rides nice?

I currently have as my summer tire mt drag radials in 305 and my winter tires are re-11's all around

I love the hooking of the MT's but hate the loss of handling and with the 305 size, since it is out of proportion I get traction control kicking on randomly or ABS under hard breaking. Someone was telling me nitto 555s? or something as an all around tire.. is anyone familiar with them as a daily driving tire?

Hoping to pull the trigger soon I will take recommendations for both winter and summer tires!! Just keep in mind I have 655/630 so normal street tires just spin at 70mph on the highway when i drop to 3rd.

PS I don't want runflats.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:49 PM
0Luke@tirerack
Former Vendor

Received 148 Likes on 63 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12

winter RE11's ? I'm guessing you don't drive it is the winter as the RE11 is a summer only tire .... and take a look at the new Pilot Sport Cup2
Old 10-14-2014, 03:42 PM
Oppaman Z
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Luke@tirerack
winter RE11's ? I'm guessing you don't drive it is the winter as the RE11 is a summer only tire .... and take a look at the new Pilot Sport Cup2
Hi Luke,

Still looking to get a reply from the email (TT.net member) I sent you last week.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks buddy!

Get notified of new replies

To c6 tire options for a supercharged car

Quick Reply: c6 tire options for a supercharged car