Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: OEM C6 Z06 Spyder Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 11:16 AM
liquidforce917
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: OEM C6 Z06 Spyder Wheels

I have had these wheels for almost three years now. I got them "new" from a C6 Z06 who drove his car off the lot with a set of CCW's. The chrome is in prefect condition with no curb rash. Comes with oem TPS sensors. For those of you who dont know, these wheels can fit your C5/Z06 (rear brake duct removed) without rubbing when a 1/8" spacer is used in the rear. If the car is lowered and not running much camber you can do without the spacer. Price will be: $1150 + Shipping Only saw the track once beacuse it was too wet to run my slicks
Old 04-12-2022, 05:47 PM
bp92gsr
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by liquidforce917
I have had these wheels for almost three years now. I got them "new" from a C6 Z06 who drove his car off the lot with a set of CCW's. The chrome is in prefect condition with no curb rash. Comes with oem TPS sensors. For those of you who dont know, these wheels can fit your C5/Z06 (rear brake duct removed) without rubbing when a 1/8" spacer is used in the rear. If the car is lowered and not running much camber you can do without the spacer. Price will be: $1150 + Shipping Only saw the track once beacuse it was too wet to run my slicks
Did these ever sell?

Quick Reply: FS: OEM C6 Z06 Spyder Wheels