Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheels Wanted chrome deep dish

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2015, 03:30 PM
pbjones81
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheels Wanted chrome deep dish

Looking for wheels 19's preferably for a C5. Nothing expensive...something like ruff racing etc.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:50 PM
donald4972
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 116 Likes on 81 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15

Originally Posted by pbjones81
Looking for wheels 19's preferably for a C5. Nothing expensive...something like ruff racing etc.
I have a set of Ruff 954's, with almost new Toyo Proxes 4 Plus tires on them, I just took off my C5. About 4000 miles on tires.

Actually, I have 5 wheels; four of which have the tires mounted. I got a little curb rash on one of the fronts, some time back. So I bought another brand new (still in the box) front wheel. I just never got around to putting it on. Then I got in the mood for some different wheels.

These have been on my C5 for two years, and I drive daily; so they are not perfect. But they are in very good condition, considering they've been on the road. There is some curb rash, about 2" on the one front. And a small, about 1" of rash on one of the rears.

And of course, there are a few scratches on the inside of the barrels. Un noticable mounted on the car. But when you take the wheels off to clean them; you see where rocks, or something gets in these once in a while, and leaves marks. So, not new, but in very good condition.

I think you can buy these new, (for wheels and tires) from Speed Depot for about 2600.00.

I have lots of pictures I can send you, if you are interested.

I'll take $1700.00 plus shipping. I'm in SoCal in LA area if you can pick them up.

They are 19x20". Tires are 255/35R/19 front; and 295/30R/20 rear.

let me know, I'll probably list them later today (Wednesday, July 22).

Don

Last edited by donald4972; 07-22-2015 at 03:08 PM. Reason: add picture

Quick Reply: Wheels Wanted chrome deep dish