Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HRE Wheels | RingBrothers Project "Madam V" - 1948 Cadillac with an ATS-V Chassis

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 02:06 PM
0HRE_Jurrian
Former Vendor

Received 109 Likes on 88 Posts
Default HRE Wheels | RingBrothers Project "Madam V" - 1948 Cadillac with an ATS-V Chassis

Have you ever wanted to take a modern chassis and plug it underneath a classic body? The Ringbrothers are absolutely mad, and their madness continues this year with their awesome project, "Madam V." "Madam V" happens to be a 2016 Cadillac ATS-V chassis, which is lengthened by 14 inches to fit under the longer 1948 Cadillac body. All together four cars were needed to blend into one - two 1948 Cadillacs as well as a 2015 and a 2016 ATS-V's were used in the making of "Madam V." One of the highlights of this gorgeous SEMA car is the handmade carbon fiber hood which took 600 hours to fabricate, but all in all you can tell the insane amount of detail that was put into this car. Big kudos and congratulations to Mike and Jim Ring for wowing us again.

To wrap it all up we have a set of 19x8 and 20x11.5 HRE S104 Wheels in Brushed Dark Clear.

Thanks for taking a look!
Old 12-26-2016, 02:18 AM
DMITTZ
Melting Slicks

Received 561 Likes on 429 Posts

I've seen pictures of this car before but every time I see it I am amazed at what an awesome car this is!!! Truly amazing!

Quick Reply: HRE Wheels | RingBrothers Project "Madam V" - 1948 Cadillac with an ATS-V Chassis